Editorial Cartoon: The Gospel Of Art Pope
Please use the buttons above to share the cartoon.
Please note: The ads within this article are how the artist earns a living from his work. Sharing the link to this page helps the artist pay his bills. Copying his work any other way costs him money. So please, don’t copy the artist’s work and upload it directly to your own blog or publication, or Facebook, Twitter, etc., without the artist’s permission. But please do share it using the buttons, above or below.
The ideological rift in North Carolina continues to grow wider as the GOP majority appointed UNC Board of Governors places pressure on university institutes it sees as unnecessary, including Chapel Hill’s poverty center. The Board of Governors will contemplate closing some of these institutes. For more details on this topic, check out the articles below:
From the New York Times – Ideology Seen as Factor in Closings in University of North Carolina System
- Blue Sunday: An Open Letter To Reasonable Trump Voters
- The Nefarious Reason Trump Wants To ‘Murica Up Air Force One
- Mueller Brilliantly Trolls Trump & Putin — Burns 12 More ‘Witches’ Just Before Summit
- Thanks to Republicans, It’ll Now Cost You $225 to Complain to the FCC
- ‘Ridiculous’ Stormy Daniels Charges Dropped — ‘Politically Motivated’ Sting Fizzles
- GOP Strategist Slams Racist Trump Base: Wants ‘Anybody Who’s Darker Than a Latte Deported’