Editorial Cartoon: The Gospel Of Art Pope
Please use the buttons above to share the cartoon.
Please note: The ads within this article are how the artist earns a living from his work. Sharing the link to this page helps the artist pay his bills. Copying his work any other way costs him money. So please, don’t copy the artist’s work and upload it directly to your own blog or publication, or Facebook, Twitter, etc., without the artist’s permission. But please do share it using the buttons, above or below.
The ideological rift in North Carolina continues to grow wider as the GOP majority appointed UNC Board of Governors places pressure on university institutes it sees as unnecessary, including Chapel Hill’s poverty center. The Board of Governors will contemplate closing some of these institutes. For more details on this topic, check out the articles below:
From the New York Times – Ideology Seen as Factor in Closings in University of North Carolina System
- What the Frack? Dakota Pipeline Backers Spending Big at Trump Hotels
- Pelosi Demands Democrats Stand Firm in Face of Shutdown Threats
- Trump is Hoping Something Terrifying Will Happen to Keep His Party in Power
- Breaking – Coming to TV: ‘Fire and Fury’ — Book Trump Tried to Ban to Become TV Series
- Bannon Strikes Deal With Special Counsel Mueller — Trump Must Be Terrified
- The Insidious Treachery Behind the Trump Administration’s Slanderous Lies About Amazon