Editorial Cartoon: Jon Stewart Leaving ‘The Daily Show’
Please use the buttons above to share the cartoon.
Please note: The ads within this article are how the artist earns a living from his work. Sharing the link to this page helps the artist pay his bills. Copying his work any other way costs him money. So please, don’t copy the artist’s work and upload it directly to your own blog or publication, or Facebook, Twitter, etc., without the artist’s permission. But please do share it using the buttons, above or below.
Sadly, Jon Stewart announced this week that this year will be his last at the helm of Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show.” The iconic show and its host have referred to themselves as “the most trusted name in fake news.” In a time when the integrity of journalism’s elite is questionable at best, Stewart’s commentary will be sorely missed.
- Shocking Study Shows Sparse Connection between Gun Deaths and Mental Health Care
- ‘Shame, Shame’ – Chanting Children, Clergy Occupy Senate to Close Trump’s ‘Baby Jails’
- Inside the Desperate Fight between Teachers and the Alt-Right Infestation of the Internet
- Immigrant Children Stripped, Tortured by ‘Malicious and Sadistic’ Racist Guards at Defacto Prison
- ‘Trust in our God’ – Trump and the War of Christian Ideas
- Trump’s Sec. of State Ripped for ‘Tone Deaf’ World Refugee Day Statement – Twitter Furious