LOGO

Secret Service Advertised as a ‘New Commodity’ for Trump Tower

December 6, 2016

Using The Secret Service to Sell A Condo In Trump Tower recent email from New York real estate giant Douglas Elliman began…

Read more

Trump’s Chief Strategist Steve Bannon BUSTED In Corrupt Super PAC Payoff Scheme

December 4, 2016

Bannon’s may have committed Campaign Finance Violations Believe it or not, Trump may have been able to get away with…

Read more

CLINTON RALLY: Stocks Soar As Exonerated Hillary SURGES Ahead, Easing Trump Presidency Fears

November 7, 2016

The Financial Industry Is Counting On A Clinton Victory, Scared Of Trump Americans woke up to some good financial news…

Read more

BREAKING: Trump Faces HUGE $32M Tax Evasion Case, New Tax Questions 7 Days Before Election (VIDEO)

November 1, 2016

More Questions Arise About Trump’s Love Of Not Paying Taxes As Lawsuit From Mexico Claims Slimy Business Practices Just a…

Read more

Ethical Millionaires? The GOP Could Learn Something From These Ultra-Rich Tax Payers (VIDEO)

October 4, 2016

Donald Trump Is An Unethical, Greedy Tax Dodger Who Can Learn A Thing Or Two From Some Of His Peers…

Read more

Eric Trump Foundation Spent Hundreds of Thousands at Family-Owned Golf Courses

October 2, 2016

Eric Trump Foundation Gave Directly To Donald Trump’s Company An analysis of The Eric Trump Foundation’s financial documents reveal the charity funneled…

Read more

Wells Fargo Exec Oversees Massive Fraud, Gets $125 Million Bonus

September 13, 2016

The $125 Million Golden Parachute Over five thousand Wells Fargo employees have been terminated as a result of fraudulently creating over…

Read more

Republicans Use This Health Insurer To Bash Obamacare — Here’s The MASSIVE Profit It Just Reported

July 19, 2016

UnitedHealth Announces Billions in Profits While Under The Obamacare System It Is Leaving The announcement in April that UnitedHealth Group…

Read more

NEW ECONOMIC INEQUALITY STUDY: The 1% Are Leaving The 99% In The Dust (VIDEO)

July 3, 2016

The Rich Keep Getting Richer In America As The Economic Inequality Gap Widens Economic inequality in the US is getting…

Read more

Help us spread the word by sharing with the buttons below

[addtoany]

 

Chris Hearn is an ageing freelance writer located in wintery Winnipeg. He is a stay-at-home-parent, amateur stand-up comedian, and a guy with a lot of opinions, much to everyone's dismay.