The History Channel Just Slammed Donald Trump And Now His Supporters Are Going Ballistic
History Is Already Writing The Narrative Of Trump’s Election
In an unusual move for a nonpartisan, cable entertainment channel, History has rendered its verdict in the case of alleged foreign interference into the 2016 election. As part of their #ThisIsHistory2016 campaign, the network declared Donald Trump’s victory to be the first one influenced by a foreign government. The declaration was made on their facebook page Wednesday afternoon:
As One Could Guess, This Upset Trump Backers
Just because you disagree, doesn’t mean it’s fake news.
I think that Russia meddled as well, can George Soros purchase me?
Denial, it’s not just a river in one of those Muslim countries that financed a fifth of Hillary’s campaign.
One can’t be taught if he is not willing to learn.
17 intelligence agencies. Bipartisan agreement in the Senate. But he wants “facts”.
Yes, we’ve all been brainwashed into believing every relic in our basement can fund retirement.
Oh, that’s all that Russia did?
The same NFL that has had a ratings surge since Election Night?
History previously celebrated Trump’s victory in their social media campaign by pointing out that Kellyanne Conway was the first woman to lead a Republican presidential campaign. They’re clearly not exhibiting any overt bias as the users above believe. It does pose an interesting question, however. What role, if any, will the Russian meddling play in the story of the 45th President?
Featured photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images and History on Facebook.com
- A Shocking Number of Americans Think Trump Is A Good Role Model For Children
- Disgraced GOP Preacher Politician Kills Self – Sticks Taxpayers With Massive Debt
- Tillerson Slyly Slams Trump’s ‘Integrity’, ‘Mean’ Spirit in Shocking Final Speech (VIDEO)
- Trump’s Top Russia Probe Lawyer Just Quit – The Writing is on the Wall, Trump is Doomed (VIDEO)
- ‘Like Taking a Bazooka to a Fly’: Voter ‘Fraud’ Crusader’s Deceit Exposed in Red State Trial
- Obamas Pen Deeply Inspirational Letter to Parkland Students – And Now We Miss Them Even More