The History Channel Just Slammed Donald Trump And Now His Supporters Are Going Ballistic
History Is Already Writing The Narrative Of Trump’s Election
In an unusual move for a nonpartisan, cable entertainment channel, History has rendered its verdict in the case of alleged foreign interference into the 2016 election. As part of their #ThisIsHistory2016 campaign, the network declared Donald Trump’s victory to be the first one influenced by a foreign government. The declaration was made on their facebook page Wednesday afternoon:
As One Could Guess, This Upset Trump Backers
Just because you disagree, doesn’t mean it’s fake news.
I think that Russia meddled as well, can George Soros purchase me?
Denial, it’s not just a river in one of those Muslim countries that financed a fifth of Hillary’s campaign.
One can’t be taught if he is not willing to learn.
17 intelligence agencies. Bipartisan agreement in the Senate. But he wants “facts”.
Yes, we’ve all been brainwashed into believing every relic in our basement can fund retirement.
Oh, that’s all that Russia did?
The same NFL that has had a ratings surge since Election Night?
History previously celebrated Trump’s victory in their social media campaign by pointing out that Kellyanne Conway was the first woman to lead a Republican presidential campaign. They’re clearly not exhibiting any overt bias as the users above believe. It does pose an interesting question, however. What role, if any, will the Russian meddling play in the story of the 45th President?
Featured photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images and History on Facebook.com
- Amid Horrific Barcelona Terror Attack, Trump Tweets Bulls**t Anti-Muslim Fable
- Profiles in Cowardice: Republicans Are Refusing All Interview Requests to Defend Trump’s Bigotry
- Mayor, Hall of Fame NFL Coach Donate Own Money to Remove Confederate Statue
- That Time Donald Trump Destroyed Historic Statues and F**king Lied About It
- Articles of Impeachment Against Trump Coming Over Charlottesville
- Trump Just Triple Downed On Hate With Remarkably Insensitive Tweets About Confederate Statues