James Franco Doesn’t Always Do Political Endorsements, But When He Does They’re Extraordinary(VIDEO)
Franco enters the political frey
James Franco has given Hillary Clinton one of the most unique and humorous endorsements of this entire political season. Using the hashtag #mostinterestingwoman, the 127 Hours star delivered a video endorsement that has lightened up a political contest that, in recent weeks, has been anything but funny.
The thirty second ad which was features a range of videos and photos, as well as a cardboard cut out, of the Democratic nominee is a play on the Dos Equis beer ‘Most Interesting Man in the World’ campaign. However, the video’s unique selling point is ,most definitely, Franco’s dead-pan narration. In a way only he can, Franco manages to make some real and substantive points but does so in a humorous fashion. This definitely helps Clinton appear less wooden than has often been the case throughout the course of this campaign.
James Franco nailed his colors to the mast for Clinton in the most entertaining way possible by stating that:
“The smartest guy in the room is always her. After she opens a can of whoopa— she always recycles the can. Her secret service code name is Hermoine — because she is a f—— wizard, she’s the most interesting woman in the world,”
The actor finished by emphasizing the fact that this was no typical, run of the mill endorsement:
“I don’t always endorse candidates, but when I do they’re extraordinary.”
“Vote wisely my friends”
In a supplementary press release to the video, Franco gave his reason for getting involved in this ad campaign:
“Hillary Clinton has led an amazing life; it is not a stretch to describe her as ‘the most interesting woman in the world,’”
“I got involved in this project because I wanted more people, particularly younger people, to get to know an extraordinary woman who has, through a lifetime a work, earned our trust and support”.
WATCH Franco’s Endorsment Below
Photo Credit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JiSIUTEM2A
- Rupert Murdoch Slams Claims of Rampant Sexual Harrassment at Fox News As ‘Nonsense’
- Trump Preaches Respect for Law Enforcement, An Hour After Dissing FBI
- The Best People? Twitter Thrashes Trump’s Judicial Nominee for His Sheer, Shocking Incompetence
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House