Kellyanne ‘Conjob’ Is Getting Destroyed On Twitter Over Fabricated ‘Bowling Green Massacre’ (TWEETS)
‘Bowling Green Massacre’ Quickly Trends After Kellyanne Conway Invention
Kellyanne Conway had a rough night. After creating the Bowling Green Massacre out of thin air in an attempt to justify the awful Muslim ban put in place by Donald Trump, Twitter had a field day with her new alternate fact.
Journalist Joe Sonka picked up on the absurdity before the hashtag #BowlingGreenMassacre started running wild:
— Joe Sonka (@joesonka) February 3, 2017
The wonderful world of Twitter took it from there. Enjoy some of the best digs at one of the most ludicrous and provably false claims by Kellyanne Conway or anyone else in the Trump administration to date!
— Molly Shah (@MollyOShah) February 3, 2017
Maybe she was referring to that time I got drunk on Kentucky bourbon and pooped my pants? #BowlingGreenMassacre
— Graham Fink (@GrahamFink) February 3, 2017
THERE WAS NO #BOWLINGGREENMASSACRE BECAUSE FREDERICK DOUGLASS THWARTED IT. He’s been doing amazing work!
— Laura (@CatLadyLC) February 3, 2017
— Mike (@MikeP567) February 3, 2017
My prayers are with the non-existent families of the non-existent victims of the non-existent #BowlingGreenMassacre
— Dasani (@Dasani_01) February 3, 2017
Never forget the tragic events of #BowlingGreenMassacre where a Muslim murdered 4 hotdogs ,3 cokes and a bag of chips in one sitting.
— Dr_Zombie (@stumpbrain) February 3, 2017
— Aves (@TheNervousBird) February 3, 2017
Due to the carnage at the #BowlingGreenMassacre the border wall is now 10 inches higher.
— Veronica (@VeroPArtist) February 3, 2017
Bowling Green hasn't gotten this much national attention since the time in '77 that Purple Grapes briefly escaped from Fruit of the Loom HQ.
— Adam Carl (@AdamWho) February 3, 2017
— Chris Vanderveen (@chrisvanderveen) February 3, 2017
— Tomas Hemstad (@tomashemstad) February 3, 2017
Featured image by Pool/Getty Images.
- Unbelievably Stupid: Fox News anchor wonders why poor people would want to be healthy
- Trump says Obama never called families of the fallen, then blames “my generals” for the lie (video)
- Trump is trying to stack the Judiciary with fanatical anti-LGBTQ extremists
- ‘Hang them all’: deeply insecure Trump mocks Pence on evangelical views to show ‘who’s boss’
- Pence gets embarrassingly low turnout at Trump rally in deep red district in ominous omen for GOP
- Trump subpoenaed by ‘Apprentice’ co-star accuser for sexual assault documents