Stephen Colbert Lampoons Ted Cruz’s Choice Of ‘Losing Mate’
Cruz Will Lose, Even With Fiorina At His Side
Ted Cruz recently announced that Carly Fiorina will be his running-mate, or as Stephen Colbert put it his “losing-mate” for the 2016 presidential race. Neither of these GOP hopefuls has much of a chance to win the oval office but their partnership might just lead to some entertaining television.
Cruz seems to be practicing his Shatner impression when he chokes out that he has”…come to the conclusion…that if I am nominated to be president of the united states…that i will run…on a ticket…with my v-v-vice presidential nominee Carly Fiorina.”
But it’s Fiorina’s response to her nomination that will haunt me in my dreams. A little over the two minute mark, Fiorina sings a song to the Cruz girls that is “like Disney gave the wicked-stepmother her own song”. But don’t take my word for it.
WATCH: Ted Cruz Announces His Losing Mate —The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images
- A Shocking Number of Americans Think Trump Is A Good Role Model For Children
- Disgraced GOP Preacher Politician Kills Self – Sticks Taxpayers With Massive Debt
- Tillerson Slyly Slams Trump’s ‘Integrity’, ‘Mean’ Spirit in Shocking Final Speech (VIDEO)
- Trump’s Top Russia Probe Lawyer Just Quit – The Writing is on the Wall, Trump is Doomed (VIDEO)
- ‘Like Taking a Bazooka to a Fly’: Voter ‘Fraud’ Crusader’s Deceit Exposed in Red State Trial
- Obamas Pen Deeply Inspirational Letter to Parkland Students – And Now We Miss Them Even More