Someone Inserted An Accordion Into Trump’s Waving Hands And It Makes His Crazy Talk Bearable
Trump With An Accordion Is Sheer Comedic Genius
Well, if “life accordion to Donald Trump” makes little sense to you (and probably it doesn’t), then at the very least, this video will make you smile.
Some genius has managed to digitally alter clips of Donald Trump by adding an accordion between the president-elect’s hands. In between blowing hot air, tossing incomprehensible word salads during rallies, raising your blood pressure while whipping up his base into a rabid frenzy, Donald Trump is now squeezing a ridiculous instrument between his tiny hands.
Huw Parkison, the person behind this video, is a comedic genius. And perhaps he or she is throwing Trump a bone. After he gets impeached, he can take his show on the road.
RELATED: Trump An International LAUGHINGSTOCK As Nightmarish UK ‘Twilight Zone’ TV Listing Goes Viral
The inauguration of Donald Trump as the 45th President of the United States on Friday, January 20th. For many, it’s a panic-inducing thought, so by all means, watch the video “Life Accordion To Trump” below and at least get a laugh before it all comes crashing down.
Life Accordion To Trump pic.twitter.com/srw44SKbfL
— Huw Parkinson (@rabbitandcoffee) January 13, 2017
Image via screen grab
- It’s Official: Fox News and the GOP have merged into a single political media enterprise
- Ana Navarro to Trump: As Commander in Chief “you do not fight with the family of a dead soldier!”
- The Daily Caller actually thinks Ted Cruz won this argument – but really, he got Bern’d!
- Terrifying new poll shows most Republicans don’t support the 1st Amendment
- Internet rejoices as school honoring Confederate leader to be renamed for Barack Obama
- Experts, Mar-a-Lago visitors skeptical of White House claims about records