Experts: Weather Extremes of 2016 Impossible Without ‘Human Caused Climate Change’
American Meteorological Society Declares Climate Change A Proven Fact
For the first time, an annual report issued by the American Meteorological Society has found that the extreme magnitudes of three weather events in 2016 “was not possible without the influence of human-caused climate change.” Explaining Extreme Events of 2016 from a Climate Perspective, published as a supplement to the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society…
Featured image licensed via iCopyright.
- Hilarity Ensues as Fox News Announces ‘Scandalous’ Series on Impeachment of… Clinton
- FBI Agents Raise Concerns About GOP Access to Files Amid Treason Investigations
- Watch Trump’s Homeland Security Chief Exposed as a Total Fraud With 2 Basic Questions
- Bannon Just Gave Secret, Closed-Door Testimony, And Mueller Subpeonaed Him — Trump is Toast!
- Vile Racist Tries to Derail MLK Event – Crowd Utterly Humiliates Her Instead
- ‘Let’s Party’ — Trump Tried to Cheat With Two P*rn Stars. Will First Lady Move Out?