This Video Mocking Trump Butchering the National Anthem is the Best Thing Ever
So, by now everyone has seen Donald Trump’s horrifically embarrassing showing at Monday night’s National Championship game between that Georgia Bulldogs and the Crimson Tide of Alabama.
Donald Trump Butchered the National Anthem on Live TV
Never mind the fact that social media was already blowing up with video of Trump getting booed as he arrived at the event, it was shortly thereafter that the master showman and “stable genius” took the playing field to help honor our National Anthem. Er, sort of. As it turned out, he doesn’t even know the words. As expected, social media went even more ballistic.
Now though, the good folks at Bad Lip Reading have gotten a hold of the video. The results are nothing more than an instant classic:
image via screencap
- Giuliani’s BS: Trump-Russia Probe Deadline ‘Made Up’ — White House Panicking
- Looming Constitutional Crisis: ‘Dr. Evil’ Trump is Attacking The Pillars of Democracy
- IBM Started Laying off Older Workers Without Disclosure, so a Federal Watchdog Took a Closer Look
- The Schlossberg Case Proves the Resistance is Winning the War Against Deplorable MAGA-ots
- Look Around: Nobody Plays the Race and Gender Cards Like a Conservative Does
- The BBC Just Needed One Epic Royal Wedding Photo to Brilliantly Troll Trump into Oblivion
James is a Co-founder and the Managing Editor of Reverb Press. A long-time activist, he is a Teamster, an agitator, a semi-retired indie rock bass player, a surfer, and a student of life. He hurls epithets with reckless abandon and uses the term “dude” as a non-gender specific term with great frequency.