‘Cold, Heartless and Disgusting’ – The NRA’s First Tweet After Church Massacre Draws Fire
On Sunday, Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.) slammed the National Rifle Association (NRA) for posting a tweet about gun terminology following the mass shooting in a Texas church which left at least 27 dead and 30 injured. Others joined in, too, in response to the NRA’s tone-deaf tweet. “Correct and protect the record,” the NRA tweeted. “Please…
Featured photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images.
All opinions expressed by the authors of any article are the author's opinion only, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of the editors, or publishers.
Corrections? Suggestions? Want to write for us? Email us!
- 2 Ways The Russian Spy Scandal Might Bring Down the NRA – And 1 Reason it Might Not
- If You’re Wondering Why Trump Hasn’t Been Impeached, Read This
- Putin had a Despicably Brilliant Strategy to Out Negotiate “Art of the Deal” Trump
- IN THE MOMENT: Papa John’s Founder Banned from Company’s Offices
- Indicting Russians Was Even More Clever Than You Think — Even if They’re Never Tried
- ‘We Sit on Oceans of Data’ – How Health Insurers are Violating Your Privacy and Raising Rates