BREAKING: Students Staging School Shooting ‘Die In’ at White House
After YET ANOTHER mass shooting attack, this time at Stoneman-Douglas High School in Parkland Florida last week, students around the nation are protesting the galling lack of action by the federal government, states, and municipalities, despite attack after attack.
PLEASE HELP US GET THE TRUTH OUT – SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
One of the most striking actions took place Monday, directly in front of the White House. Right where President Trump, who is the darling of the National Rifle Association, can see it out his window.
And you can see it in the video window, below:
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) February 19, 2018
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment