BREAKING: Students Staging School Shooting ‘Die In’ at White House
After YET ANOTHER mass shooting attack, this time at Stoneman-Douglas High School in Parkland Florida last week, students around the nation are protesting the galling lack of action by the federal government, states, and municipalities, despite attack after attack.
PLEASE HELP US GET THE TRUTH OUT – SHARE THIS ARTICLE!
One of the most striking actions took place Monday, directly in front of the White House. Right where President Trump, who is the darling of the National Rifle Association, can see it out his window.
And you can see it in the video window, below:
— Scott Dworkin (@funder) February 19, 2018
- Shocking Study Shows Sparse Connection between Gun Deaths and Mental Health Care
- ‘Shame, Shame’ – Chanting Children, Clergy Occupy Senate to Close Trump’s ‘Baby Jails’
- Inside the Desperate Fight between Teachers and the Alt-Right Infestation of the Internet
- Immigrant Children Stripped, Tortured by ‘Malicious and Sadistic’ Racist Guards at Defacto Prison
- ‘Trust in our God’ – Trump and the War of Christian Ideas
- Trump’s Sec. of State Ripped for ‘Tone Deaf’ World Refugee Day Statement – Twitter Furious
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.