BREAKING: Appeals Court Rules Against Trump’s Muslim Ban (VIDEO)
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals just announced their decision (pdf) on Donald Trump’s Muslim ban. It is a unanimous decision against reinstating the ban. All three judges, including the Bush appointee, agreed with the “so-called judge” James Robart.
RELATED: CREEPING FASCISM: Trump Insults Another Judge In Ongoing Effort To Deligitimize The Judiciary
CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin called it “a total and complete repudiation” of Trump’s case. It will now likely be appealed to the Supreme Court which is still functioning with only eight justices. If it comes to a tie, the decision by the this appeals court will stand.
Trump spent days fear mongering about this and even sought to blame any future terrorist acts on Judge Robart. Now he has three more judges he can blame. Trump has already responded on Twitter (of course) with an all caps expression of outrage:
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2017
CNN announces the decision
Featured Image screengrab from CNN video.
- Priest Turned Politician Who Posted Racist Obama Images Accused of Molestation
- Obama Breaks Silence, Urges Voters to Resist Roy Moore – ‘This One’s Serious’
- Watch Roy Moore Speak Fluent Russian in Shocking Video Denouncing America, Praising Putin
- BREAKING: Top Alabama GOP Senator Turns on Trump: ‘I Couldn’t Vote for Roy Moore’
- BOMBSHELL: Facebook Fake News “Fact-Checker” is Dubious, Highly Biased Conservative Site
- Trump Says He ‘Admired’ MLK Hours After Touting Man Who Longs For Slave Days, Internet Rages