BREAKING: Appeals Court Rules Against Trump’s Muslim Ban (VIDEO)
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals just announced their decision (pdf) on Donald Trump’s Muslim ban. It is a unanimous decision against reinstating the ban. All three judges, including the Bush appointee, agreed with the “so-called judge” James Robart.
RELATED: CREEPING FASCISM: Trump Insults Another Judge In Ongoing Effort To Deligitimize The Judiciary
CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin called it “a total and complete repudiation” of Trump’s case. It will now likely be appealed to the Supreme Court which is still functioning with only eight justices. If it comes to a tie, the decision by the this appeals court will stand.
Trump spent days fear mongering about this and even sought to blame any future terrorist acts on Judge Robart. Now he has three more judges he can blame. Trump has already responded on Twitter (of course) with an all caps expression of outrage:
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2017
CNN announces the decision
Featured Image screengrab from CNN video.
- It’s Official: Fox News and the GOP have merged into a single political media enterprise
- Ana Navarro to Trump: As Commander in Chief “you do not fight with the family of a dead soldier!”
- The Daily Caller actually thinks Ted Cruz won this argument – but really, he got Bern’d!
- Terrifying new poll shows most Republicans don’t support the 1st Amendment
- Internet rejoices as school honoring Confederate leader to be renamed for Barack Obama
- Experts, Mar-a-Lago visitors skeptical of White House claims about records