BREAKING: Appeals Court Rules Against Trump’s Muslim Ban (VIDEO)
The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals just announced their decision (pdf) on Donald Trump’s Muslim ban. It is a unanimous decision against reinstating the ban. All three judges, including the Bush appointee, agreed with the “so-called judge” James Robart.
RELATED: CREEPING FASCISM: Trump Insults Another Judge In Ongoing Effort To Deligitimize The Judiciary
CNN’s Jeffrey Toobin called it “a total and complete repudiation” of Trump’s case. It will now likely be appealed to the Supreme Court which is still functioning with only eight justices. If it comes to a tie, the decision by the this appeals court will stand.
Trump spent days fear mongering about this and even sought to blame any future terrorist acts on Judge Robart. Now he has three more judges he can blame. Trump has already responded on Twitter (of course) with an all caps expression of outrage:
SEE YOU IN COURT, THE SECURITY OF OUR NATION IS AT STAKE!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2017
CNN announces the decision
[brid video=”112223″ player=”5260″ title=”9th Circuit Court Of Appeals RULES Against Trump Travel Ban”]
Featured Image screengrab from CNN video.
- Lawmakers In This Red State Are Cashing In On Government – And Don’t Have To Disclose It
- ‘Ruthless’ Crackdown: It’s Open Season on Immigrants in Trump’s America
- So-called ‘Billionaire’ Trump’s Company is Pleading Poverty to Get Tax Breaks
- BREAKING: Trump Lawyer Cohen Linked to GOP Donor’s Affair Cover-up Payoff
- Unhinged Trump Just Unleashed his Most Unpresidential Tweetstorm Yet
- Watch Cory Booker Fiercely Grill Pompeo Over Shocking History of Bigotry