BREAKING – CLINTON CLEARED: FBI Director Comey Releases New Letter On Emails
They Tried…And Failed. Again.
FBI director James Comey just informed Congress that they have concluded the most recent investigation of Hillary Clinton’s emails – and nothing has changed.
In a tweet that had to be excruciatingly painful for House Oversight and Government Reform Chairman Jason Chaffetz to craft, Congress stated that the FBI has not changed the “conclusions that we expressed in July” regarding Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while secretary of State.
FBI Dir just informed us “Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Sec Clinton”
— Jason Chaffetz (@jasoninthehouse) November 6, 2016
In other words, there is no further investigation. There will be no criminal charges. There will be no investigations. There is, in fact, no there there.
RELATED: When You Discover Who’s Funding Jason Chaffetz It Will Shake You To Your Core
Which makes this like every other Hillary Clinton “scandal” in the history of Clinton scandals.
The entire letter can be read below.
— Hallie Jackson (@HallieJackson) November 6, 2016
Republicans Left Without A Scandal To Promote
FBI director James Comey played a heavy hand when he decided to release his first letter to Congress, laden with innuendo, short on facts, and seemingly constructed to invite speculation in its vagueness. But there is redemption in delving through the emails and releasing what the American public has a right to know before the election.
When it comes to manufactured scandals from the right, there is rarely fire beneath their billowing clouds of hysterical smoke. This has proved to be no different.
Remember to vote on Tuesday.
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- Rupert Murdoch Slams Claims of Rampant Sexual Harrassment at Fox News As ‘Nonsense’
- Trump Preaches Respect for Law Enforcement, An Hour After Dissing FBI
- The Best People? Twitter Thrashes Trump’s Judicial Nominee for His Sheer, Shocking Incompetence
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House