Leak: Trump Threatens To Send U.S. Troops Into Mexico
Confidential Sources To Dolia Estevez: Trump Verbally Abused Peña Nieto, Threatened To Send U.S. Troops Into Mexico
TRUMP reportedly lambasted the Mexican government’s efforts to stop the narcotics trade, telling PEÑA NIETO he may send American troops to do the job for them.
Washington D.C.-based journalist Dolia Estevez reports that, contrary to statements from both governments, President Donald Trump’s phone call with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto was anything but “friendly”. Estevez, a reporter for Forbes, describes a hostile exchange in which a belligerent Trump “humiliated” Peña Nieto. “I don’t need the Mexicans. I don’t need Mexico,” Trump reportedly told the 57th president of Mexico. “We are going to build the wall and you all are going to pay for it, like it or not.”
Peña Nieto, Estevez says, was taken aback. “Before this unusual onslaught, Peña was not firm. He was stammering.”
For now, both nations remain officially friendly and dedicated to cooperation.
Update 2/2/17: At press time, the Associated Press and CNN offer conflicting reports of Trump’s phone call with Peña Nieto. Neither news outlet cites Dolia Estevez, though the three may share sources.
Correction 2/2/17: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated President Peña Nieto cancelled his trip to Washington after taking the Trump phone call. He had already cancelled his visit.
- Donald Trump is Still the White Supremacist-in-Chief, Bannon/Breitbart Wing Declares War
- Trump Issues ‘Cyberspace’ Security Statement That Leaves One Terrifying Unanswered Question
- Buh-Bye Bannon – Trump’s Chief of Staff John Kelly Shows Bannon the Door
- Watch CNN’s Chris Cuomo Wipe the Floor With Confederate-Loving Republican Over Charlottesville
- Confederate Memorial Overlooking Highway Gets Tarred and Feathered
- Amid Horrific Barcelona Terror Attack, Trump Tweets Bulls**t Anti-Muslim Fable