LOL! KKK’s Confederate Flag March Gets Hilariously Trolled By A Giant Farty-Sounding Tuba (VIDEO)
On Saturday, the KKK and their Confederate flag waving “protesters” finally got the soundtrack they deserve, thanks to a sousaphone player named Matt Buck. The Columbia, SC resident told the Charleston City Paper he’d just left a counter-protest when he saw the KKK’s pro-Confederate flag marchers heading towards the Statehouse.
Luckily, Buck just happened to have his instrument — which looks like a giant tuba — with him and decided to have a little fun at their expense. And even more luckily, a bystander named Diana Martin had a cell phone with her, took a video, and uploaded it to YouTube for the rest of us to enjoy.
Many of us know the first song Buck played from the Family Guy episode with Stewie “following fat people” with a tuba, (it also may remind Primus fans of the bass line from “The Air Is Getting Slippery“). But the pompous, lumbering refrain actually comes from “Dance of the Cuckoos,” which the classic comedy duo Laurel and Hardy used as their theme song. Also, as Buck likely knew, the song was originally copyrighted with the title “Ku Ku.”
On the 25-second mark, Martin pans in on the KKK’s Confederate flag wavers and exclaims, “This is what stupid looks like,” as Buck briefly segues into Richard Wagner’s “Ride of the Valkeries,” (better known as “Kill the Wabbit“), then returns to the “Ku Ku” song.
Buck explained to the Charleston City Paper his epic KKK trolling was unplanned and entirely spontaneous:
“I didn’t really know how to show my opposition, so that was my way of doing it. Nobody knew where they were; we just happened to see them. Most of the crowd was at the Statehouse waiting for them, and I saw them coming out of a garage.”
And luckily, Buck added, no one got hurt.
“A few people had a few things to say, but nobody really confronted me or anything. My goal was to embarrass them, and I think I did a little bit.”
Watch Matt Buck troll the KKK with a giant tuba.
Now, can we hire Buck to follow the GOP’s clown car?
- A Shocking Number of Americans Think Trump Is A Good Role Model For Children
- Disgraced GOP Preacher Politician Kills Self – Sticks Taxpayers With Massive Debt
- Tillerson Slyly Slams Trump’s ‘Integrity’, ‘Mean’ Spirit in Shocking Final Speech (VIDEO)
- Trump’s Top Russia Probe Lawyer Just Quit – The Writing is on the Wall, Trump is Doomed (VIDEO)
- ‘Like Taking a Bazooka to a Fly’: Voter ‘Fraud’ Crusader’s Deceit Exposed in Red State Trial
- Obamas Pen Deeply Inspirational Letter to Parkland Students – And Now We Miss Them Even More