BREAKING: Betsy DeVos Stopped COLD By Angry Citizens At Public School Door (VIDEO)
DEVOS WAS CONFRONTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
Out of all of President Trump’s controversial picks for the various Cabinet positions, Betsy DeVos has attracted the most controversy. The Secretary of Education nominee was confirmed through a tiebreaker vote by Vice President Mike Pence a few days ago, but that has not stopped hundreds of thousands of citizens from opposing her.
What made DeVos particularly detesting to voters was a combination of her billionaire status and her lack of public school experience. The former came into play when it was revealed that 22 of the 50 Republicans that voted for her had received large donations from her (a fact she did not resist to).
RELATED: GOP OFFICIALS AMBUSHED BY ANGRY VOTERS FROM BOTH PARTIES AT TOWN HALLS ACROSS COUNTRY (VIDEO)
Despite the confirmation, Americans are letting her know that she will not be accepted as their Secretary of Education. While attempting to enter Jefferson Middle School in Washington, D.C., DeVos was confronted by protesters consisting of parents and teachers, who yelled at her for being openly corrupt. As a result, she was forced to leave prematurely,
We hope that more protests like these breakout towards Trump’s other nominees, as ultimately it is the will of the people, not the politicians, that will force the Republican Party to stop passing their horrible legislation.
— ABC 7 News – WJLA (@ABC7News) February 10, 2017
— CNN (@CNN) February 10, 2017
Screen capture of Betsy DeVos leaving Jefferson Middle School from ABC News’s Twitter
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment