Alex Jones Tweeted Something Unbelievably Horrifying and Evil After Valentine’s School Shooting
Here’s what Alex Jones had to say shortly after the Parkland Florida school shooting on Valentine’s day – and it takes the phrase “trigger warning” to a whole new, horrifically awful new low level…
— Alex Jones (@RealAlexJones) February 14, 2018
Don’t bother to delete it, Alex… we have screenshots.
To be honest folks, I just can’t bring myself to write anything more about this. And I don’t think I have to. The evil of this is so obvious, nothing more needs to be said. In this case, a picture really does equal a thousand words.
Related: Former FBI & CIA Agent Has Heartbreaking Reaction to Valentine’s Day School Shooting (VIDEO)
So instead, here are some videos exposing what an evil, psychotic nutcase this guy is. And before you watch them, ask yourself this… If (as the experts say every time we have one of these shootings) people who perpetrate these kinds of acts often gives signs of warning before they carry out an attack – how long before Alex Jones himself carries out an attack? Because he’s been giving warning signs for years:
Featured image screenshot via Youtube.
- Watch Monstrous Evil NRA Villain Ted Cruz LAUGHING at Mass Shooting Victims
- BREAKING: Students Staging School Shooting ‘Die In’ at White House
- Obama Beats Reagan in Presidential Rankings — Trump’s Score Will Infuriate Him
- Bernie Sanders Blows Away The NRA’s BS Argument Protecting Massacre Machine Guns
- High School Principal’s Response to his School’s Tragedy is Just What America Needs to Hear
- Sportscaster Rips Racist Hypocrisy in Gun Reform Debate in Must-See Video