Breaking: At Least 3 Killed in Yet Another Elementary School Shooting – NRA Silent
In early reported numbers at least three have been killed and at least two children are wounded after America’s latest attack on innocent civilians by a gun wielding maniac.
The shooting started at a home Tuesday morning and then continued at an elementary school in Tehama County, California. According to Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston, several shots were fired around 8:00 in the morning, at the Rancho Tehama School, of Corning, California.
Johnston told reporters on the scene that “a number of students” were airlifted to hospitals, adding, “I know that the school’s been cleared. I know that we have children that were attending school in a safe location at this time.”
BREAKING: At least 3 dead in shooting in Tehama Co. it started at a home and moved to the school. Shooter shot and killed by police. pic.twitter.com/xIKvyIxq4y
— Sara Stinson (@SaraStinsonNews) November 14, 2017
The shooter was reportedly killed by “law enforcement bullets”, and local news reports indicate that “multiple, multiple scenes” in and around the school are of interest to law enforcement.
As of this writing, there is no reaction by the NRA.
The shooting at an elementary school calls to mind the tragic massacre at the Sandy Hook Elementary school, leaving this writer to ask: when will it end?
Featured image via Twitter.
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment