Breaking: Trump ‘Looking Forward’ to Testifying to Mueller Under Oath – In 2 to 3 Weeks
“I would love to do it.” That’s what President Trump had to say on Wednesday when asked about talking with Robert Mueller. This interview would be under oath. And, according to the White House, as reported by NBC’s Peter Alexander, this interview is expected within three weeks.
“I’m looking forward to it actually. There’s been no collusion whatsoever,” Trump said, then referencing a popular right wing conspiracy theory about FBI text messages, and adding that his lawyers would have to approve.
This comes in the middle of a week of bombshells in the Trump Russia investigation which you can read more about here on Reverb Press.
This is a developing story. Please check back for more.
- Progressive Victory in Georgia is Bad News for Republicans – Great Lesson for Democrats
- Breaking: Cohen Got Massive Secret Payoff to Connect Trump to Ukrainian President
- Paranoid Trump Loses His Marbles In Tweetstorm and the Internet Lets Him Have It
- City Braces for Worst: Arrest Video Showing NBA Rookie Brutalized by Police to be Released
- Here’s How Putin is Destroying Democracies Around the World – Including America
- ‘Wage Theft’ – How Companies Are Cheating Workers out of Billions of Dollars Every Year
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.