Breaking: Trump ‘Looking Forward’ to Testifying to Mueller Under Oath – In 2 to 3 Weeks
“I would love to do it.” That’s what President Trump had to say on Wednesday when asked about talking with Robert Mueller. This interview would be under oath. And, according to the White House, as reported by NBC’s Peter Alexander, this interview is expected within three weeks.
“I’m looking forward to it actually. There’s been no collusion whatsoever,” Trump said, then referencing a popular right wing conspiracy theory about FBI text messages, and adding that his lawyers would have to approve.
This comes in the middle of a week of bombshells in the Trump Russia investigation which you can read more about here on Reverb Press.
This is a developing story. Please check back for more.
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment