Breaking: Trump ‘Looking Forward’ to Testifying to Mueller Under Oath – In 2 to 3 Weeks
“I would love to do it.” That’s what President Trump had to say on Wednesday when asked about talking with Robert Mueller. This interview would be under oath. And, according to the White House, as reported by NBC’s Peter Alexander, this interview is expected within three weeks.
“I’m looking forward to it actually. There’s been no collusion whatsoever,” Trump said, then referencing a popular right wing conspiracy theory about FBI text messages, and adding that his lawyers would have to approve.
This comes in the middle of a week of bombshells in the Trump Russia investigation which you can read more about here on Reverb Press.
This is a developing story. Please check back for more.
- Teachers in This Red State Just Shut Down All The Schools
- Breaking: School’s Cowardly ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ Did NOTHING as ‘Bad Guy With a Gun’ Murdered Kids
- Kimmel Ruthlessly Rips Don. Trump Jr. and ‘Scumbags’ Spreading Shooting Conspiracy Theories
- Fascist ex-Trump Aide Caught On Camera Threatening Heroic Reporter – Gets Owned (VIDEO)
- Blood Soaked NRA, Trump Stoke Fear in Wake of Valentine’s Massacre
- Here is the Full, Raw, Remarkable CNN ‘Stand Up’ Town Hall Video Everyone is Talking About