Breaking: Trump ‘Looking Forward’ to Testifying to Mueller Under Oath – In 2 to 3 Weeks
“I would love to do it.” That’s what President Trump had to say on Wednesday when asked about talking with Robert Mueller. This interview would be under oath. And, according to the White House, as reported by NBC’s Peter Alexander, this interview is expected within three weeks.
“I’m looking forward to it actually. There’s been no collusion whatsoever,” Trump said, then referencing a popular right wing conspiracy theory about FBI text messages, and adding that his lawyers would have to approve.
This comes in the middle of a week of bombshells in the Trump Russia investigation which you can read more about here on Reverb Press.
This is a developing story. Please check back for more.
- Truth Tellers are a Force for Good — It’s Time to Empower Them
- “Deadnamed” – How Four Murdered Transgender Women Continue to Be Disrespected in Death
- “Get out of My Room!” Unite the Right Leader Humiliated by Furious Father in Live Videocast
- Sarah Sanders ‘sorry’ for lying about jobs to smear President Obama
- When Pipeline Companies Ignore Environmental Rules, Trump’s Government Drops the Rules
- Asked “Why Are You Celebrating the Murder of Heather Heyer,” Unite the Right Leader Calls on Goons