Eric Trump Just Slammed Taxpayers For $97,830 In Hotel Bills On A Business Trip
Donald Trump’s corrupt nature is unfortunately not just limited to him. It runs throughout the entire family, from Melania calling for Barack Obama to release his birth certificate in 2011 to Ivanka Trump running a plutocratic charity auction soon after her dad won the election.
However, by and large Trump’s worst traits can be found in his elder sons Donald, jr. and especially Eric. The latter gained notoriety during the general election for being a big game hunter, and only expanded that ill reputation when it was confirmed he would continue to run the Trump Empire despite being an advisor to his dad.
Now, he has officially become a danger to the American public as a few days ago, he conducted a business meeting in Uganda. This would have been typical shill business were it not for the fact that taxpayers have to foot his hotel bill of $97,830.
The expenses were for his security and staff detail who accompanied the boy overseas. Keep in mind that this was not a diplomatic mission- this was a private enterprise dealing done to further enrich the scam that is The Trump Organization.
As Kathleen Clark, a law professor at Washington University in St. Louis, put it: “This is an example of the blurring of the line between the personal interest in the family business and the government.”
(Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
- Rupert Murdoch Slams Claims of Rampant Sexual Harrassment at Fox News As ‘Nonsense’
- Trump Preaches Respect for Law Enforcement, An Hour After Dissing FBI
- The Best People? Twitter Thrashes Trump’s Judicial Nominee for His Sheer, Shocking Incompetence
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House