Everyone in Hawaii Just Got a Nuclear False Alarm, Thanks to Trump
For everyone in Hawaii and really, the rest of the world, too, President Trump’s pointless provocations of North Korea just became all too terrifyingly real of a clear and very present danger.
An Emergency Alert was just sent out saying Hawaii was about to go up in nuclear “Fire and Fury”. Seriously. And thankfully, according to Hawaii Reprentative Tulsi Gabbard, a Democrat, that was a false alarm. A side effect of being on high alert.
HAWAII – THIS IS A FALSE ALARM. THERE IS NO INCOMING MISSILE TO HAWAII. I HAVE CONFIRMED WITH OFFICIALS THERE IS NO INCOMING MISSILE. pic.twitter.com/DxfTXIDOQs
— Tulsi Gabbard (@TulsiGabbard) January 13, 2018
This is what being on high alert because of a loud-mouth who has mistaken nuclear brinksmanship for a button measuring contest has brought us to.
This man is insane and going to get us all killed. There’s plenty of evidence at this point that Donald Trump is unfit for the highest office in the world, in a myriad of ways. He’s mentally unfit, according to most of those in his inner circle. There’s a mounting mountain of evidence that he’s a traitor – which even his own former Chief Strategist alleges. Congress has all the reason they need to impeach, and his cabinet has all the reason they need to invoke the 25th Amendment.
And they need to act IMMEDIATELY – before the smoking gun really is a mushroom cloud. Because this kind of close call false alarm is how accidental wars start.
Featured illustration by Reverb Press, via Twitter.
- Facebook Can’t Seem to Figure Out the Difference Between American News, and Russian Propaganda
- Trump Admin’s Data on Hurricane Maria? ‘Alternative Facts’, Say Most Puerto Ricans
- The Easy Solution to Avoiding a Trade War with China
- ‘Country of Refuge’ – Mexico Aims to Take US’s Place as Refuge of Those ‘Yearning to be Free’
- Corruption Casts Dark Cloud on Trump’s China Trade Delegation
- Racism, Bitterness, and Fear – How Immigration Raids are Destroying American Communities
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.