A F**king Tank-Killing Bazooka Just Showed Up at a Police Gun Buy-Back. Seriously. (VIDEO)
So that just happened.
A F**king Tank-Killing Bazooka Just Showed Up at a Police Gun Buy-Back
Several Bay-area California news outlets are reporting about a bone-chilling weapon of war that was just turned in during a “no questions asked” gun buy-back program last week in San Francisco. The shoulder-fired weapon, shown in raw video below, appears to be a military-grade AT4 rocket launcher, also known as a bazooka. SAAB, the maker of the bazooka, boasts that “its unique warhead design provides a high kill probability.”
Yeah. I can believe that. I mean look at that thing. Just look at it.
These popular buy-back programs are nothing new, and are usually successful in getting unwanted weapons off the streets and out of the wrong hands, usually due to the “no questions asked” policy that accompany them.
Local Community Organizer Rudy Corpuz Jr., of the youth group United Playaz and who worked with the San Francisco Police Department to help organize the event, told ABC7;
“We got a bazooka off the streets. We got a cannon ball off the streets. We got assault rifles. We got everything that you can name that could destroy a whole universe and we get rid of them within hours.”
No one knows where the weapon came from, but presumably it would be hard to argue it was legally owned.
RELATED: WALL OF SHAME: The NRA Gave These 9 Senators Over $22 Million To Vote Down Gun Laws (CHART)
image via screencap
- Here Are The Most Hilarious, Sad But True TrumpShutdown Memes Trolling the White House & GOP
- Here Are The Most Awesome (and Awful) Signs Seen at the Women’s March, 2018
- Racist Scumbag Trump Appointee’s Own Vile Words Exposed
- Did the NRA Help Trump Campaign Launder Dirty Russian Money? FBI Investigating
- Worse Than Bush: Global Approval of U.S. Leadership Plunges, Humiliating Trump
- Huge Margin Blames Trump, GOP for Looming Shutdown in New Poll