A F**king Tank-Killing Bazooka Just Showed Up at a Police Gun Buy-Back. Seriously. (VIDEO)
So that just happened.
A F**king Tank-Killing Bazooka Just Showed Up at a Police Gun Buy-Back
Several Bay-area California news outlets are reporting about a bone-chilling weapon of war that was just turned in during a “no questions asked” gun buy-back program last week in San Francisco. The shoulder-fired weapon, shown in raw video below, appears to be a military-grade AT4 rocket launcher, also known as a bazooka. SAAB, the maker of the bazooka, boasts that “its unique warhead design provides a high kill probability.”
Yeah. I can believe that. I mean look at that thing. Just look at it.
These popular buy-back programs are nothing new, and are usually successful in getting unwanted weapons off the streets and out of the wrong hands, usually due to the “no questions asked” policy that accompany them.
Local Community Organizer Rudy Corpuz Jr., of the youth group United Playaz and who worked with the San Francisco Police Department to help organize the event, told ABC7;
“We got a bazooka off the streets. We got a cannon ball off the streets. We got assault rifles. We got everything that you can name that could destroy a whole universe and we get rid of them within hours.”
No one knows where the weapon came from, but presumably it would be hard to argue it was legally owned.
RELATED: WALL OF SHAME: The NRA Gave These 9 Senators Over $22 Million To Vote Down Gun Laws (CHART)
image via screencap
- Trump’s Demands for Loyalty Aren’t Just Selfish – They’re Corrupt, and Dangerous
- ‘Harsh Punishment’ – Trump and DeVos Push Back of Student Protections Is Sending Black Kids to Jail
- Unbelievably, Donald ‘Grab ‘Em by the P***y’ Trump Is Now The Poster Boy For Abstinence
- Watch CIA Analyst Destroy Alt-Right Barbie Tomi Lahren Over Russian Conspiracy
- What Happened to James Comey is So Wrong It’s Literally Like a Greek Tragedy
- ‘Tread Very F***ing Lightly’ — Victims Expose Trump’s Disturbing History of Threats