Former FBI & CIA Agent Has Heartbreaking Reaction to Valentine’s Day School Shooting (VIDEO)
Phillip Mudd is a tough guy. He’s been a CIA agent, and an FBI agent. Jobs most people would shrink from in fear. Today he’s a counterterrorism analyst for CNN, and has to discuss to discuss the worst of our society on a daily basis.
But what he had to talk about on this Wednesday, was just too much for him to bear.
“I have 10 nieces and nephews,” Mudd told CNN’s senior anchor Wolf Blitzer, his voice noticeably cracking, “We’re talking about bump stocks, we’re talking about legislation. A child of God is dead. Can not we acknowledge in this country that we cannot accept this?”
Let me repeat part of that which bears repeating..
“A child of God is dead. Can not we acknowledge in this country that we cannot accept this?”
Then this former CIA agent broke down in tears, because we’ve had 12 mass shootings just this year, and now at least 17 more kids are dead, and he just couldn’t keep it together again.
“I can’t do it,” he said through his tears, “Wolf, I’m sorry, we can’t do it.”
This is where we are now, America. When will we do something beyond “thoughts and prayers”?
CNN contributor Philip Mudd breaks down in tears discussing the Florida shooting pic.twitter.com/oKCMgMWxDP
— David Mack (@davidmackau) February 14, 2018
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment