Here’s The Full Fusion GPS Trump Russia Dossier Testimony The GOP Tried to Cover Up
Courtesy of Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) here’s the full, un-redacted, originally classified testimony of the Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson about the Russian Dossier, aka the “pee-pee” dossier, on Trump’s connections to Russia, and possible Russian “Kompromat” – blackmail material – on President Trump, et al.
The dossier was compiled by former British spy Michael Steele, essentially the closest thing we’ve seen in public to a real life James Bond, on behalf of Fusion GPS’s clients – initially Republicans, then Democrats.
The Senate Judiciary Committee is looking into Russian election interference, and the testimony (which took place in August of 2017) was given by Simpson as part of that investigation.
Last week, Feinstein and Iowa Republican Senator Chuck Grassley had a very public spat over who was getting in the way of the transcript’s release, after the Fusion GPS firm demanded it’s public release. Instead, Grassley and other GOP Senators recommended Steele be criminally investigated, remarkably, for having done research on a political candidate’s potential treason, and informing the FBI.
Now, thanks to a bold and brave move by Feinstein which recalls the Watergate era, the full document is public.
Read the full testimony below:
Featured image by Steve Pope/Getty Images.
- Vindictive Villain Trump Was Gloating About McCabe Firing – And Then It All Came Crashing Down
- In Jaw Dropping CNN Battle, Never Trumper Viciously Shreds Trump Apologist in Must See TV Clip
- Trump’s Disturbing Drug War Plan Comes Straight From Brutally Murderous Dictators
- Watch Delusional Trump Fan Moms Teaching Kids Grotesque Hate in Horrifying Video
- Watch: Man Terrorizes Teen With Knife at School Gun Control Meeting – School Punishes Students
- Congressman Blasts Trump Over Major Diplomatic Blunder – ‘He’s Unfit’