Here’s The Full Fusion GPS Trump Russia Dossier Testimony The GOP Tried to Cover Up
Courtesy of Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) here’s the full, un-redacted, originally classified testimony of the Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson about the Russian Dossier, aka the “pee-pee” dossier, on Trump’s connections to Russia, and possible Russian “Kompromat” – blackmail material – on President Trump, et al.
The dossier was compiled by former British spy Michael Steele, essentially the closest thing we’ve seen in public to a real life James Bond, on behalf of Fusion GPS’s clients – initially Republicans, then Democrats.
The Senate Judiciary Committee is looking into Russian election interference, and the testimony (which took place in August of 2017) was given by Simpson as part of that investigation.
Last week, Feinstein and Iowa Republican Senator Chuck Grassley had a very public spat over who was getting in the way of the transcript’s release, after the Fusion GPS firm demanded it’s public release. Instead, Grassley and other GOP Senators recommended Steele be criminally investigated, remarkably, for having done research on a political candidate’s potential treason, and informing the FBI.
Now, thanks to a bold and brave move by Feinstein which recalls the Watergate era, the full document is public.
Read the full testimony below:
Featured image by Steve Pope/Getty Images.
- Facebook Can’t Seem to Figure Out the Difference Between American News, and Russian Propaganda
- Trump Admin’s Data on Hurricane Maria? ‘Alternative Facts’, Say Most Puerto Ricans
- The Easy Solution to Avoiding a Trade War with China
- ‘Country of Refuge’ – Mexico Aims to Take US’s Place as Refuge of Those ‘Yearning to be Free’
- Corruption Casts Dark Cloud on Trump’s China Trade Delegation
- Racism, Bitterness, and Fear – How Immigration Raids are Destroying American Communities
Edward Lynn is a photographer, a graphic and web designer, a writer, an activist, a son, a brother, and a parent, just trying to do some good in the world we all have to live in. More posts by Edward Lynn.