Here’s Explosive Video of Trump Adviser Carter Page Betraying America in Moscow
Carter page was a foreign policy adviser to President Trump during the 2016 election, and is the focus of the controversial Nunes memo, released today over the objections of the FBI and the Department of Justice, at the insistence of the President. Trump reportedly believes that the memo will undermine the investigation into the Russian interference in the election which elevated him to the Presidency. Which, according to recent reports, is why he wanted it released.
The implication of the Nunes memo is that the surveillance of Carter Page was improper, and Page is not a traitor. And by extension, the whole Russia investigation is improper, and Trump is not a traitor.
Honestly, enough of this nonsense. Here is video of Page stabbing America in the back in Moscow, Russia, in July of 2016. While advising Trump.
See for yourself:
This may not be hard proof of treason, but bear in mind that this is just one of several pieces of evidence that this man was likely loyal to Russia, over the United States. And this piece alone, is enough to warrant a FISA warrant. So let’s cut the crap. The Trump-Russia investigation is legitimate and any patriot should want to get to the bottom of it.
As for anyone who’s trying to impede that, maybe the FBI should talk to the FISA court about them.
Featured photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images.
- Sportscaster Rips Racist Hypocrisy in Gun Reform Debate in Must-See Video
- Trump Just Freaked Out on His Own National Security Adviser
- Teen Shooting Survivor Rallies Thousands With Fiery Speech that Calls ‘BS’ on the NRA
- BREAKING: 6 Shocking Revelations in New Russian Election Interference Indictments
- Scarborough: Trump is ‘Impotent’ on Mass Shootings and ‘the Consequences are Bloody’
- The Best Argument for Sensible Gun Laws Ever Made (VIDEO)