Here’s Explosive Video of Trump Adviser Carter Page Betraying America in Moscow
Carter page was a foreign policy adviser to President Trump during the 2016 election, and is the focus of the controversial Nunes memo, released today over the objections of the FBI and the Department of Justice, at the insistence of the President. Trump reportedly believes that the memo will undermine the investigation into the Russian interference in the election which elevated him to the Presidency. Which, according to recent reports, is why he wanted it released.
The implication of the Nunes memo is that the surveillance of Carter Page was improper, and Page is not a traitor. And by extension, the whole Russia investigation is improper, and Trump is not a traitor.
Honestly, enough of this nonsense. Here is video of Page stabbing America in the back in Moscow, Russia, in July of 2016. While advising Trump.
See for yourself:
This may not be hard proof of treason, but bear in mind that this is just one of several pieces of evidence that this man was likely loyal to Russia, over the United States. And this piece alone, is enough to warrant a FISA warrant. So let’s cut the crap. The Trump-Russia investigation is legitimate and any patriot should want to get to the bottom of it.
As for anyone who’s trying to impede that, maybe the FBI should talk to the FISA court about them.
Featured photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images.
- Kanye West Delivers Bizarre Rambling Rant During Trump Visit | Reverb TV
- What do Julius Caesar and Trump Have in Common? Both Embraced Immunity From Prosecution
- “His Policies are Working” – Republican Rep. Praises Trump for Rising Healthcare Costs
- Need Help Preparing for the Midterms? These Resources and Questions Will Help You
- Trump’s America: Black Man Stalked, Reported to Police for Babysitting White Kids
- A Nobel Winning Scientist Proved There is No Conflict Between the Economy and the Environment