Joe Biden Reveals His Favorite ‘Bromance’ Meme: ‘He Sat There for an Hour and Laughed’
Joe Biden Had a Favorite Meme
Joe Biden and Barack Obama shared a special friendship – unique in the world of politics. The relationship between the former president and vice-president was one-of-a-kind, and charmed the world. Their closeness was a running joke that the two even embraced themselves.
Happy 55th, Barack! A brother to me, a best friend forever. pic.twitter.com/uNsxouTKOO
— VP Biden (Archived) (@VP44) August 4, 2016
Kind of makes you miss them even more, doesn’t it?
The friendship between Obama and Biden, of course, became the subject of memes. And, as their term together came to a close, these bromance memes caught fire. Each one seemed better than the last.
Obama: I have a meeting.
Biden: I have a meeting.
Obama: Stop copying me.
Biden: Stop copying me. pic.twitter.com/s0PrZIG4Vf
— Reverend Scott (@Reverend_Scott) October 25, 2014
[Writing the State Of The Union]
OBAMA: So I'll say the state of the union is…
BIDEN: On fleek. Say it's on fleek. pic.twitter.com/5LLGvuRTha
— Jamie Woodham (@jwoodham) January 21, 2015
Joe Biden loved the memes. According to Ashley Biden, his daughter, when Joe first learned of the Obama / Biden memes, he “sat there for an hour and laughed.” Because of course he did. Remember what it was like to have leaders with a sense of humor?
And Biden even had a favorite among the deluge of bromance memes. Out of the many that flooded the internet in the days leading up to their departure, Joe Biden liked this meme the best.
"See? Doesn't this feel right?"
"Joe I'm not leaving my wife for you."
"You said we'd be together forev-"
"8 years. I said 8 years." pic.twitter.com/C2PoAXCD00
— Ol' QWERTY Bastard (@TheDiLLon1) October 17, 2016
And just in case that didn’t make you miss Joe Biden and his BFF former President Barack Obama, here’s a video of the two of them…back when we took sanity in the White House for granted.
Pool / Getty Images
- Rupert Murdoch Slams Claims of Rampant Sexual Harrassment at Fox News As ‘Nonsense’
- Trump Preaches Respect for Law Enforcement, An Hour After Dissing FBI
- The Best People? Twitter Thrashes Trump’s Judicial Nominee for His Sheer, Shocking Incompetence
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House