Mega Pastor Joel Osteen Lashed by Biblical Storm Over Heartless Hurricane Harvey Response
Joel Osteen Offers Nothing In The Wake Of Harvey But Prayers
While people mere blocks away from Lakewood Church, which reportedly can house more than 16,000 people and have 52,000 attendees, are losing their shelter due to the flood waters, Joel Osteen is keeping the doors locked. Instead, Joel Osteen tweeted out a promise of prayer, in a time when a roof, dry clothes, food and clean water would be more helpful.
Victoria & I are praying for everyone affected by Hurricane Harvey. Please join us as we pray for the safety of our Texas friends & family.
— Joel Osteen (@JoelOsteen) August 26, 2017
Houston needs help, and neither Joel Osteen or his megachurch seem willing to give it.
Are you going to donate some of your millions of dollars? That would help more than prayer.
— I’m Corey Voss? (@HolaYoSoyFiesta) August 26, 2017
Put your money where your mouth is. Houston has been unfathomably good to you. Time to pay it back. Literally
— Amandaisarunner (@amandaisarunner) August 28, 2017
Going to open your nice church for shelter for flood victims?
— Pat Fuller Ω 🇺🇸❄🖖 (@bannerite) August 28, 2017
“God’s got this, so you don’t need my massive church to provide shelter. Just keep praying and I’m sure you’ll be fine. I’ll be in the tub.”
— Winston Smith (@ghostofnero) August 28, 2017
Hey Joel, don’t you have the biggest and richest church? Why don’t you open up the doors and the wallet in the name of Jesus for the people!
— Mozez713 (@Mozez713) August 28, 2017
@JoelOsteen Why aren’t you helping the people in Houston? I’m sure you received enough money from them to build that monstrosity of yours.
— Rose Justice (@RMBJustice) August 28, 2017
So you’re out of the state while your “flock” drowns. Jesus wept.
— Olivemama🍸🐶🐾 (@Olivemama5) August 28, 2017
Get off of Twitter, Pastor Joel, and help your people.
Its what Jesus would actually do.
To help the victims of Hurricane Harvey, text the word HARVEY to 90999. Doing so automatically donates $10 to the Red Cross.
Cindy Ord/Getty Images
- Right Wing ‘News’ Site Drudge Report a ‘Pipeline’ for Russian Propaganda, Shocking Study Finds
- BREAKING: Mueller Demands WH Docs on Trump’s Behavior as President, Including Russian Meeting
- Sean Spicer’s ‘Lack of Credibility’ Gets Him Rejected By All 5 Major News Networks
- American Alt-Right Caught Meddling in German Election, Bombshell Report Reveals
- ‘All Lives Splatter’: GOP Leader Incites Terrorist Attacks on Protesters – Issues Weak Apology
- Turkish President: Trump Apologized to me for My Guards Pummeling Peaceful Protesters