Shooting Outside National Security Agency
Suspect Wounded At Gate of NSA
The Associated Press is reporting that a shooting took place outside of the National Security Agency campus in Fort Meade, Maryland this morning. According to their report of the incident:
Images from local news outlets showed authorities surrounding two handcuffed people after a black SUV ran into a barrier outside the Maryland base. Fort Meade garrison spokeswoman Cheryl Phillips confirmed that one person was wounded in the shooting and was taken to a nearby hospital.
Additionally, Fox 5 New York streamed live video of the aftermath on their facebook page:
The AP added that President Trump has been briefed on the incident and the Federal Bureau of Investigation is sending people to the campus. Highway closings due to the shooting have caused major traffic delays in the region.
The NSA says the situation is under control:
NSA Police and local law enforcement are addressing an incident that took place this morning at one of NSA's secure vehicle entry gates. The situation is under control and there is no ongoing security or safety threat.
— NSA/CSS (@NSAGov) February 14, 2018
This is a developing story
- Teachers in This Red State Just Shut Down All The Schools
- Breaking: School’s Cowardly ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ Did NOTHING as ‘Bad Guy With a Gun’ Murdered Kids
- Kimmel Ruthlessly Rips Don. Trump Jr. and ‘Scumbags’ Spreading Shooting Conspiracy Theories
- Fascist ex-Trump Aide Caught On Camera Threatening Heroic Reporter – Gets Owned (VIDEO)
- Blood Soaked NRA, Trump Stoke Fear in Wake of Valentine’s Massacre
- Here is the Full, Raw, Remarkable CNN ‘Stand Up’ Town Hall Video Everyone is Talking About