Trump Declares Democrats ‘Treasonous’ – For Not Applauding Him
During a speech in Ohio today, President Donald Trump went full banana republic tinhorn dictator, and attacked Democrats for their lack of applause during last Tuesday’s State of the Union address. Remember when Trump preached bipartisanship? Clearly, he has forgotten. Trump making partisan attacks against Democrats is not new. But today Trump added a new wrinkle. He said the Democrats failure to recognize him with applause was “treasonous.”
Yes, “treasonous.” And “Un-American.”
it is not treason to question our leaders. it is our responsibility
“They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, ‘Treasonous.’ I mean, yeah, I guess, why not.” Can we call that treason? Why not. I mean they certainly didn’t seem to love our country that much.” He added it was “very, very sad.”
The shocking video can be seen below.
Trump would add this.
“They would rather see America do badly than Trump do well. It got to the point that I didn’t really want to look to much on that side. It was bad energy.”
Is Trump Mussolini now? Or Kim Jung-un? Do his political opponents have to cheer wildly at his every proclamation or risk execution for treason and crimes against the state? This is a dangerous new Trump. It cannot be tolerated.
- Teachers in This Red State Just Shut Down All The Schools
- Breaking: School’s Cowardly ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ Did NOTHING as ‘Bad Guy With a Gun’ Murdered Kids
- Kimmel Ruthlessly Rips Don. Trump Jr. and ‘Scumbags’ Spreading Shooting Conspiracy Theories
- Fascist ex-Trump Aide Caught On Camera Threatening Heroic Reporter – Gets Owned (VIDEO)
- Blood Soaked NRA, Trump Stoke Fear in Wake of Valentine’s Massacre
- Here is the Full, Raw, Remarkable CNN ‘Stand Up’ Town Hall Video Everyone is Talking About