Trump Declares Democrats ‘Treasonous’ – For Not Applauding Him
During a speech in Ohio today, President Donald Trump went full banana republic tinhorn dictator, and attacked Democrats for their lack of applause during last Tuesday’s State of the Union address. Remember when Trump preached bipartisanship? Clearly, he has forgotten. Trump making partisan attacks against Democrats is not new. But today Trump added a new wrinkle. He said the Democrats failure to recognize him with applause was “treasonous.”
Yes, “treasonous.” And “Un-American.”
it is not treason to question our leaders. it is our responsibility
“They were like death and un-American. Un-American. Somebody said, ‘Treasonous.’ I mean, yeah, I guess, why not.” Can we call that treason? Why not. I mean they certainly didn’t seem to love our country that much.” He added it was “very, very sad.”
The shocking video can be seen below.
Trump would add this.
“They would rather see America do badly than Trump do well. It got to the point that I didn’t really want to look to much on that side. It was bad energy.”
Is Trump Mussolini now? Or Kim Jung-un? Do his political opponents have to cheer wildly at his every proclamation or risk execution for treason and crimes against the state? This is a dangerous new Trump. It cannot be tolerated.
- Progressive Victory in Georgia is Bad News for Republicans – Great Lesson for Democrats
- Breaking: Cohen Got Massive Secret Payoff to Connect Trump to Ukrainian President
- Paranoid Trump Loses His Marbles In Tweetstorm and the Internet Lets Him Have It
- City Braces for Worst: Arrest Video Showing NBA Rookie Brutalized by Police to be Released
- Here’s How Putin is Destroying Democracies Around the World – Including America
- ‘Wage Theft’ – How Companies Are Cheating Workers out of Billions of Dollars Every Year
Dave Weaver is a freelance political journalist and author. Born in Pennsylvania, which was home most of his life, Dave has called Maryland, New York, Kentucky, Arkansas, Ohio, and Maine home over the last decade. All the wandering has allowed Dave to experience America (and Americans) from a variety of perspectives. For a political junkie, the insights gained from this exposure are invaluable.