France’s New President Puts Trump and Putin in Their Place
Watch the Clip Below:
Macron Shows Up Strong On International Stage
French President Emmanuel Macron followed his purposeful – firm handshake with United States President Donald Trump with a calling out of Russian propaganda media during a joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Palace of Versailles:
Russia Today (RT) and Sputnik, were organs of influence during this campaign which, on several occasions, told lies about myself and my campaign. … Russia Today and Sputnik did not behave as media organizations and journalists, but as agencies of influence and propaganda, lying propaganda — no more, no less.
Macron also released a statement on President Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris Agreement an excerpt from his comments:
…Everyone is impacted and if we do nothing our children will know a world of migrations, of wars, of shortage – a dangerous world. It’s not a future we want for ourselves, it’s not a future we want for our children, it’s not a future we want for our world. Today, the President of the United States – Donald Trump announced his decision to withdraw the United States from the Paris Agreement. I do respect his decision, but I do think it is an actual mistake for the US and our planet.
Macron would continue:
…To all scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, responsible citizens who were disappointed by the decision of the president of the United States, I want to say that they will find in France a second homeland, I call on them, come and work here with us to work together on concrete solutions for our planet, our environment. I can assure you France will not give up the fight.
Timothy, Walter, and Cecilia discuss how President Macron has stepped into the spotlight on the international stage. The three also discuss his economic policies and whether or not he will become a successful domestic President as well.
(Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)
- New Poll Confirms Overwhelming Majority of Americans are Fighting for Gun Control
- Swing State Chief Justice Slams GOP’s Fascist Vote Rigging, Court Fixing Scheme
- Trump’s New National Security Advisor Is a Chickenhawk Sociopath That You Should Be Scared Of
- Watch Veterans Stand Up to NRA, Stand Up For Shooting Victims in Moving Video
- A Shocking Number of Americans Think Trump Is A Good Role Model For Children
- Disgraced GOP Preacher Politician Kills Self – Sticks Taxpayers With Massive Debt