Trump Voter Furious that Border Wall will Fence Her House into… (Wait For It)… Mexico! (VIDEO)
Trump Voter Get Lesson In Irony
Trump voter Pat Bell of River Bend, Texas, discovered that the wall her president promised may shove her out of Texas and leave her fenced in on the Mexican side of the border.
And, according to CNN, the Loops aren’t the only ones. Hundreds, perhaps even thousands, U.S. citizens may have to give up their private property in order for the border wall to be built.
Furthermore, CNN found that there is a lot of precedence for this already. One family had their farm cut in half, with one part in the U.S. and the other in Mexico, a decade ago. According to the owner, D’Ann Loop, she now enters the United States through a gate in the fence around her property.
“I was very angry, I just kept saying, how can they do that? How is that possible in the United States that they can do this? They put up a fence in front of our land and then keep us in here — lock us in. I didn’t understand. I was very — I was floored and flabbergasted.”
Trump Voter Vows To Fight
And although Pat Bell admits she voted for Trump, she says she never supported his wall. She plans to get a lawyer and fight to stay in the United States.
“Absolutely I would go to the people who are in charge and, you hate to say I would get a lawyer, but if it comes to that issue, you would,” Bell said.
It’s almost like building a wall that will do little to halt the imaginary flood of illegal immigrants that Donald Trump made up is actually a really bad idea. Go figure. With hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of families at risk of ending up on the wrong side of the fence, perhaps Bell won’t be the only Trump voter to realize the error or her ways.
We can always hope.
Watch the video below.
Image via screen shot
- Trump Fumbles Latest Attack On NFL, Reminds America Why Liberals Made America Great
- US Mayor Blasts Trump for Being a ‘Bully’ and a ‘Punk’ (VIDEO)
- Narco-a-Lago: Trump Corp Laundering Cash for Violent Drug Cartels, Russian Mob (VIDEO)
- Trump Essentially Admits MAGA is About Attacking Blacks in Shocking Thanksgiving Tweet
- Trump: This Thanksgiving, Give Thanks for Me, Me, ME!
- 8 Conservative Values Republicans Can No Longer Claim After Falling In Line Behind Trump