Emboldened GOP Will Destroy Everything Obama Created With Impunity (VIDEO)
In The First 100-Days The GOP Plans To Destroy 8 Years Of Progress Obama Brought America
So, after 8 years of being complete obstructionist assholes, the GOP seems to now be willing to get off their butts and do something. Unfortunately, what they seem to want to do is destroy pretty much everything Obama achieved – all within the first 100-days.
CNN reports that Republican Senator David Perdue has a strong idea of what Trump has to do in the first few months in office – and it is ruthless and unforgiving.
“If we have the majority, they don’t need to compromise, we don’t need to compromise on one thing, that’s Obamacare. We repealed Obamacare this year without the Democrats. We can do it again early next year and it will become law — we will repeal it from law, because we’ll have a president that won’t veto it. I believe that we’ll repeal the Waters of the US, we’ll repeal the Clean Air Act, and we’ll pass Keystone Pipeline again. And all three, all four of those things will get signed into law by President Trump, so that’s with the votes we already had. That’s no new Democrats. That’s just what we did this year. So I’m hopeful that that will set a tone.”
As Vox pointed out, Trump laid out his 100-day plan during an October speech in, of all places, Gettysburg. But, few actually paid attention because of sex scandals and, most likely, a belief that there is NO way this dude was going to become President. Now he is and that plan needs to be looked at pretty closely.
[contentblock id=7 img=gcb.png]
Donald Trump wants to immediately renegotiate the North America Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA. He would like to “cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs.” And, he will “begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.” And the list of destructive ideas goes on and on.
Brace yourselves people. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.
Feature image Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
- Rupert Murdoch Slams Claims of Rampant Sexual Harrassment at Fox News As ‘Nonsense’
- Trump Preaches Respect for Law Enforcement, An Hour After Dissing FBI
- The Best People? Twitter Thrashes Trump’s Judicial Nominee for His Sheer, Shocking Incompetence
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House