Emboldened GOP Will Destroy Everything Obama Created With Impunity (VIDEO)
In The First 100-Days The GOP Plans To Destroy 8 Years Of Progress Obama Brought America
So, after 8 years of being complete obstructionist assholes, the GOP seems to now be willing to get off their butts and do something. Unfortunately, what they seem to want to do is destroy pretty much everything Obama achieved – all within the first 100-days.
CNN reports that Republican Senator David Perdue has a strong idea of what Trump has to do in the first few months in office – and it is ruthless and unforgiving.
“If we have the majority, they don’t need to compromise, we don’t need to compromise on one thing, that’s Obamacare. We repealed Obamacare this year without the Democrats. We can do it again early next year and it will become law — we will repeal it from law, because we’ll have a president that won’t veto it. I believe that we’ll repeal the Waters of the US, we’ll repeal the Clean Air Act, and we’ll pass Keystone Pipeline again. And all three, all four of those things will get signed into law by President Trump, so that’s with the votes we already had. That’s no new Democrats. That’s just what we did this year. So I’m hopeful that that will set a tone.”
As Vox pointed out, Trump laid out his 100-day plan during an October speech in, of all places, Gettysburg. But, few actually paid attention because of sex scandals and, most likely, a belief that there is NO way this dude was going to become President. Now he is and that plan needs to be looked at pretty closely.
[contentblock id=7 img=gcb.png]
Donald Trump wants to immediately renegotiate the North America Free Trade Agreement, or NAFTA. He would like to “cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs.” And, he will “begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.” And the list of destructive ideas goes on and on.
Brace yourselves people. It’s going to be a bumpy ride.
Feature image Dan Kitwood/Getty Images
- Fox News ‘Reporter’ Exalts White Supremacist Killer in Charlottesville as a ‘Vigilante’ (VIDEO)
- Trump’s DOJ Battles Web Host For Private Information On 1.3 Million Resistance Members
- Trump Calls White Supremacists ‘Fine People’, Says ‘Alt-Left’ Shares Blame for Charlottesville
- This World War II Vet Has a Chilling Warning about Trump and the Charlottesville N*zi Terrorists
- Take That, Trump: Obama’s Post-Charlottesville Tweet 2nd Most Liked in Twitter History
- Funnyman Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious, Slams ‘Shameful’ Trump After Charlottesville N*zi Attack