Veterans Demand Truth About Russia From Trump In Powerful New Ad (VIDEO)
Veterans Demand ACtion
The Russian hacks have become a very scary issue to the American people. What started as a partisan security breach has turned into a global affairs nightmare as more and more evidence is coming out that the White House had intimate communications with the Russian Government. Combined with the inherent corruption in the FBI and you have a cause for concern.
Sean Spicer, the Press Secretary, has attempted to fight against these leaks by shutting out the “liberal” media from news conferences, but that has not stopped journalists and activists from striving to reach the truth.
Now, another major group has joined the fight against the Trump Administration, and that is veterans. VoteVets.org is a political action committee consisting of former soldiers that aim to implement progressive values in the United States defense policy.
Recognizing the national security concerns that these reports with Russian indicate, the organization has prepared a powerful ad set to air on both “Morning Joe” and “Fox & Friends,” demanding that the Republican-controlled congress open up an independent commission to investigate the Trump Administration. Check it out below:
Screen capture from VoteVets.org video
- Why Trump and Sessions are Wrong about Immigrant Asylum Law
- The World Cup Is Better Off Without the Hostile and Belligerent USA
- Black Women Have a Different Experience of #Metoo — Here’s Why
- Trump’s Former Campaign Manager Paul Manafort Hauled Off to Jail
- Changes in Antarctic Ice Shelves Worry Scientists
- 160 Years After Lincoln’s ‘House Divided’ Speech, America Still Has a Lot to Learn