Video Report: Evidence Mounts Against Trump, Pressure in Congress to Protect Mueller
As President Trump desperately tries to find some way to end the Mueller investigation, evidence of collusion with Russia, as well as of Obstruction of Justice, continues to pile up. But following news that Trump already tried to fire Mueller once, there is renewed pressure on Congress to put an end to Trump’s chances of firing the Special Counsel, or preventing the Trump-Russia investigation from reaching it’s conclusion.
Reverb Press Washington D.C. correspondent Rio Tazewell Reports:
A desperate .@realDonaldTrump is trying to figure out how to end the #Mueller investigation as evidence is piling up. Will you support a bill that protects the investigation? #Resist #ProtectMueller #TheResistance #ImpeachTrump
— Reverb Press (@ReverbPress) January 27, 2018
- Giuliani’s BS: Trump-Russia Probe Deadline ‘Made Up’ — White House Panicking
- Looming Constitutional Crisis: ‘Dr. Evil’ Trump is Attacking The Pillars of Democracy
- IBM Started Laying off Older Workers Without Disclosure, so a Federal Watchdog Took a Closer Look
- The Schlossberg Case Proves the Resistance is Winning the War Against Deplorable MAGA-ots
- Look Around: Nobody Plays the Race and Gender Cards Like a Conservative Does
- The BBC Just Needed One Epic Royal Wedding Photo to Brilliantly Troll Trump into Oblivion
Rio Tazewell is a Washington, DC based coalition organizer/campaign manager at a progressive advocacy organization, where he works to confront corruption in its many forms, particularly the influence of money in politics. Previously he has helped launch startups focused on civic engagement, sustainability and grassroots advocacy. He also enjoys writing and recording political hip hop. All views are his own.