Yeates & Bertrand: Trump is So Bad at His Job Because He’s Never Had a Real One
This Week w/Yeates & Bertrand is a weekly video recap of the top stories from the past week, featuring Walter Yeates and Timothy Bertrand.
Donald Trump: CEO In Chief?
President Trump never held an elected office, he’s the CEO of a real estate empire. He [Trump] is not used to being countered, being challenged; and that is his weakness right now. When a judge says no to the Muslim ban, for him it’s like the janitor saying ‘no’ to a command that he has issued…
Goodman later in the video states:
The president [Donald Trump] has called the media; the enemy of the people, the enemy of the American people. Because it questions him, and so he tries to vilify. Where the media falls down is when it comes to war, as is so often the case. When President Trump bombed the Syrian airfield, that’s when the media, which had been critical of Trump before started talking about him becoming president on that day.
During this segment of This Week, Walter and Timothy discuss the comments made by Amy Goodman and how President Trump’s background could directly influence his approach within the White House.
The gentlemen also discuss Trump’s past as a business mogul and why President Trump may have fallen into a number of scandals early on within his presidential administration. They also go into a discussion about the parallels between the current Trump and Putin ties and the Nixon Watergate scandal. Timothy proposes that it’s a possibility that the current scandal may have greater historical significance than Watergate.
Watch The video Below Or View It On Facebook
(Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images)
- New Poll Confirms Overwhelming Majority of Americans are Fighting for Gun Control
- Swing State Chief Justice Slams GOP’s Fascist Vote Rigging, Court Fixing Scheme
- Trump’s New National Security Advisor Is a Chickenhawk Sociopath That You Should Be Scared Of
- Watch Veterans Stand Up to NRA, Stand Up For Shooting Victims in Moving Video
- A Shocking Number of Americans Think Trump Is A Good Role Model For Children
- Disgraced GOP Preacher Politician Kills Self – Sticks Taxpayers With Massive Debt