WHAT?? Watch Fox News Idiot Make the Stupidest, Most Callous Argument for Trumpcare Imaginable
“We’re All gonna die” – So Who Needs Healthcare?
Who really cares about 15 million Americans losing their insurance next year alone if the GOP health care bill is passed by the Republican-held Senate? We’re all going to die in the end, anyway. At least, that’s the rationale employed in an argument on Fox News Wednesday. After airing statements from Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and…
- ‘Trust in our God’ – Trump and the War of Christian Ideas
- Trump’s Sec. of State Ripped for ‘Tone Deaf’ World Refugee Day Statement – Twitter Furious
- Rachel Maddow Broke Down in Tears Over This Awful Trump News – And America Wept With Her (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Trump Capitulates, Expected To Stop Inhumane Child Separation
- Pope Francis Chastises ‘Immoral’ Donald Trump Over Separating Families
- Trump Calls Immigrants Vermin Who “Will Infest Our Country” – Sending a Dark and Dangerous Signal
Guest posts are written by experts, thought leaders, celebrities, passionate activists, moms, dads, brothers, sisters, and neighbors. Maybe the next one will be written by you? Leave us a message at our Facebook page if you’d like to submit one.