WHAT?? Watch Fox News Idiot Make the Stupidest, Most Callous Argument for Trumpcare Imaginable
“We’re All gonna die” – So Who Needs Healthcare?
Who really cares about 15 million Americans losing their insurance next year alone if the GOP health care bill is passed by the Republican-held Senate? We’re all going to die in the end, anyway. At least, that’s the rationale employed in an argument on Fox News Wednesday. After airing statements from Democratic leaders Nancy Pelosi and…
- It’s Official: Fox News and the GOP have merged into a single political media enterprise
- Ana Navarro to Trump: As Commander in Chief “you do not fight with the family of a dead soldier!”
- The Daily Caller actually thinks Ted Cruz won this argument – but really, he got Bern’d!
- Terrifying new poll shows most Republicans don’t support the 1st Amendment
- Internet rejoices as school honoring Confederate leader to be renamed for Barack Obama
- Experts, Mar-a-Lago visitors skeptical of White House claims about records