Carly Fiorina Just Showed Total Contempt For Public Employees (VIDEO)
In a new video posted by The Undercurrent, Carly Fiorina, ousted CEO of Hewlett Packard, failed presidential candidate and current …uh… well, she must be doing something… goes after the root of all evil in American corporate culture.
Greed, like the 331-to-1 pay gap between Fortune 500 CEOs and workers?
Layoffs, like the 300,000 employees tossed out of work at Hewlett Packard under the reign of…um….Carly Fiorina?
“Right Shoring”, not “Offshoring”, as described by …um… Carly Fiorina?
Nope, it’s PORN!!!
In a complete case of pulling shit out of thin air, Ms. Fiorina could barely contain her contempt for public employees, stating;
“…I would go to a pay-for-performance system with the help of the American people, instead of the seniority system that we have today which allows someone to spend all day long watching pornography and earning the same pay, pension and benefits as someone who’s trying to do a good job. Most Americans find that outrageous. In Washington DC, we’ve just gotten used to it.”
Saaay, what now?
Being such an acute corporate leader, I’m sure Ms. Fiorina would never make base allegations without proof, so I’d love to hear some follow-up on the following few piddly details.
- How many American workers spend “all day” watching pornography?
- These American workers can beat their company web filters…how?
Alright, I thought I had many more questions, but those two are enough. If I ever get straight, legit answers to those, I’ll be a happy lad.
This is where we’re at with our American discourse: just throw some random bullshit out and assume it will stick, because it probably will. We’re in a disturbing place in America when a fired CEO and failed candidate can fancy herself the voice of reason in corporate and political affairs.
Image Source: WikiMedia Commons
- It’s Official: Fox News and the GOP have merged into a single political media enterprise
- Ana Navarro to Trump: As Commander in Chief “you do not fight with the family of a dead soldier!”
- The Daily Caller actually thinks Ted Cruz won this argument – but really, he got Bern’d!
- Terrifying new poll shows most Republicans don’t support the 1st Amendment
- Internet rejoices as school honoring Confederate leader to be renamed for Barack Obama
- Experts, Mar-a-Lago visitors skeptical of White House claims about records