Carly Fiorina Just Showed Total Contempt For Public Employees (VIDEO)
In a new video posted by The Undercurrent, Carly Fiorina, ousted CEO of Hewlett Packard, failed presidential candidate and current …uh… well, she must be doing something… goes after the root of all evil in American corporate culture.
Greed, like the 331-to-1 pay gap between Fortune 500 CEOs and workers?
Layoffs, like the 300,000 employees tossed out of work at Hewlett Packard under the reign of…um….Carly Fiorina?
“Right Shoring”, not “Offshoring”, as described by …um… Carly Fiorina?
Nope, it’s PORN!!!
In a complete case of pulling shit out of thin air, Ms. Fiorina could barely contain her contempt for public employees, stating;
“…I would go to a pay-for-performance system with the help of the American people, instead of the seniority system that we have today which allows someone to spend all day long watching pornography and earning the same pay, pension and benefits as someone who’s trying to do a good job. Most Americans find that outrageous. In Washington DC, we’ve just gotten used to it.”
Saaay, what now?
Being such an acute corporate leader, I’m sure Ms. Fiorina would never make base allegations without proof, so I’d love to hear some follow-up on the following few piddly details.
- How many American workers spend “all day” watching pornography?
- These American workers can beat their company web filters…how?
Alright, I thought I had many more questions, but those two are enough. If I ever get straight, legit answers to those, I’ll be a happy lad.
This is where we’re at with our American discourse: just throw some random bullshit out and assume it will stick, because it probably will. We’re in a disturbing place in America when a fired CEO and failed candidate can fancy herself the voice of reason in corporate and political affairs.
Image Source: WikiMedia Commons
- BREAKING: Top Alabama GOP Senator Turns on Trump: ‘I Couldn’t Vote for Roy Moore’
- BOMBSHELL: Facebook Fake News “Fact-Checker” is Dubious, Highly Biased Conservative Site
- Trump Says He ‘Admired’ MLK Hours After Touting Man Who Longs For Slave Days, Internet Rages
- Obama Warns of Trump’s N*zis, so Hannity Comes up with the Most Backward Conspiracy Theory Ever
- Trump’s BS Tax Scam Will Give So Much Of Your Money To Billionaires You’ll Blow A F*cking Gasket
- GOP Rep. Pops-Off Jaw Dropping Racist Tweet – Is Promptly Destroyed By Fmr. Gov’t Ethics Boss