WH Official: We’ll Keep Calling Media ‘Fake News’ Until They Stop ‘Attacking’ President Trump
‘Fake News!’ Is An Actual White House Strategy
White House official Sebastian Gorka openly admitted on Monday that the Trump administration’s favorite claim of “fake news” is a strategy. And it’s one the White House will continue to use until the media learns its lesson and understands that their “monumental desire” to attack the president is wrong.
In other words, the hysteric cries of “fake news!” coming from the White House will cease when the media stops reporting the actual news.
Sebastian Gorka, who is deputy assistant to President Donald Trump, stated the following during an interview with conservative radio host Michael Medved:
“There is a monumental desire on behalf of the majority of the media, not just the pollsters, the majority of the media to attack a duly elected President in the second week of his term. That’s how unhealthy the situation is and until the media understands how wrong that attitude is, and how it hurts their credibility, we are going to continue to say, ‘fake news.’ I’m sorry, Michael. That’s the reality.”
Gorka should know all about “fake news,” though, As a former editor for Breitbart, he’s probably an expert in it.
But Don’t Expect The ‘Fake News’ Claims To Slow Down
Trump and his White House have engaged in an open battle with the media. And this is their favorite battle cry. It is a desperate attempt to discredit factual reporting that reflects poorly on their administration. They hurl the accusation at mainstream, credible outlets like CNN and the New York Times, often with no evidence to back their own claims. Even numbers and statistics are targets of the “fake news!” label from Trump, if he doesn’t like them.
Any negative polls are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want border security and extreme vetting.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 6, 2017
What makes Gorka’s statement so noteworthy is that he is openly admitting that the cry of “fake news” is a strategy, being used in an attempt to bring the media to heel. Listen to the stunning admission in the audio below.
- BREAKING: Top Alabama GOP Senator Turns on Trump: ‘I Couldn’t Vote for Roy Moore’
- BOMBSHELL: Facebook Fake News “Fact-Checker” is Dubious, Highly Biased Conservative Site
- Trump Says He ‘Admired’ MLK Hours After Touting Man Who Longs For Slave Days, Internet Rages
- Obama Warns of Trump’s N*zis, so Hannity Comes up with the Most Backward Conspiracy Theory Ever
- Trump’s BS Tax Scam Will Give So Much Of Your Money To Billionaires You’ll Blow A F*cking Gasket
- GOP Rep. Pops-Off Jaw Dropping Racist Tweet – Is Promptly Destroyed By Fmr. Gov’t Ethics Boss