Former Trump Aide Was ‘Haunted’ By President’s Tweets
Trump’s Tweets led to a scary situation with one Trump Aide
One of the more amusing stories to come out in 2016 was that Donald Trump’s Twitter account had been confiscated by his staff the week of the election. Of course, this was back when we assumed Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton had a stronger change of beating Trump, so it was easier to treat the Republican nominee as a joke.
Now that he’s in the Oval Office, he’s gotten back the account and went nuts on social media. And considering Twitter has become a powerful medium capable of being used to declare war and spread massive propaganda through a civilian population, it makes for a scary situation. Yes, former President Barack Obama had also made extensive use of the social media platform, but he was calm, collected, and didn’t have knee-jerk reactions to any petty insults the way President Trump does.
It is no surprise then that former White House aide and Trump Campaign member Omarosa Manigault was terrified by the atmosphere the President’s Twitter account produced in the Administration. Speaking to Celebrity Big Brother host Ross Matthews, Omarosa disclosed what it was like in the White House dealing with the tweets:
“…I was haunted by tweets every single day, like what is he going to Tweet next?” ~Omarossa (TWEET THIS)
When Matthews asked if anyone tried to talk some sense into him, Omarosa answered that she had, only to be isolated by staff members close to the President:
“I tried to be that person and then all of the people around him attacked me. It was like, ‘keep her way, don’t give her access, don’t let her talk to him.'”
Check out the video below of the interview:
- Teachers in This Red State Just Shut Down All The Schools
- Breaking: School’s Cowardly ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ Did NOTHING as ‘Bad Guy With a Gun’ Murdered Kids
- Kimmel Ruthlessly Rips Don. Trump Jr. and ‘Scumbags’ Spreading Shooting Conspiracy Theories
- Fascist ex-Trump Aide Caught On Camera Threatening Heroic Reporter – Gets Owned (VIDEO)
- Blood Soaked NRA, Trump Stoke Fear in Wake of Valentine’s Massacre
- Here is the Full, Raw, Remarkable CNN ‘Stand Up’ Town Hall Video Everyone is Talking About