Liberal Redneck – ‘We Can At Least F*ckin’ Try’ To Stop Gun Massacres
The Liberal Redneck has some powerful things to say about Gun Culture in the US
During the 2016 presidential election, a comedian by the name of Trae Crowder gained fame for his ability to project progressive views onto rural conservatives, thereby giving him some influence in many red states like Tennessee. Gaining the nickname the “liberal redneck” after his novel “The Liberal Redneck Manifesto: Draggin’ Dixie Outta the Dark,” Crowder has gone on to gain a strong following.
Thus, it should come as no surprise that he has taken up an issue particularly sharp among the countryside, and that is gun control. As many people are unfortunately aware, the country recently faced the deadliest mass shooting in its history with the recent massacre in Las Vegas. What happened was Stephen Paddock, a seemingly mild-mannered gambler, opened fire on a crowd of people enjoying a country music festival through several mounted weapons. What made this particularly horrifying was the death toll: 58 people killed and 530 others injured.
As a result of this immense tragedy, talks of gun control have resurfaced, and of course the usual suspects have come out to make their arguments, including the NRA. With Crowder, however, the discussion is different from the typical polemics associated with gun culture in America. It involves looking into policies everyone can get on board with, including gun owners and supporters of the second amendment. Coming from southern background where firearms were taught at a young age, Crowder has some powerful things to say about gun control in this country.
RELATED: ‘We Need Gun Control RIGHT. NOW.’ Country Musician Caught In Vegas Massacre Reverses 2A Stance
Check out his words of wisdom below:
Featured image via Youtube
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House
- Rubio Shocks, Threatens No Vote on Tax Scam Over Crucial Middle Class Tax Credit
- RIP: Freedom of Speech – Trump Administration Kills Internet As We Know It
- BREAKING: Kentucky Republican Under Investigation for Molestation Commits Suicide