Whining Fox News Must’ve Forgotten How They Treated Obama On Day One – Here’s A Reminder (VIDEO)
Trump: Day Two
It’s the second full day of Donald Trump’s presidency. So how about we take a walk down memory lane to the second full day of Barack Obama’s presidency. Unlike Trump’s historically low approval ratings, Obama entered the office with enormous support. And he’s leaving on a seven year high. Jon Stewart had some observations on how Fox News covered what they saw as the end of western civilization.
In this clip from the Daily Show, Stewart compiles some of the observations of Fox’s personalities, as well as other right-wing pundits. He assembles a montage of horror that includes Gretchen Carlson asking “Is he really president?” And then there’s Bill O’Reilly objecting Obama’s assertion that we don’t have to “compromise our values” to protect ourselves. Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh and others chime in as well, with wishes for Obama’s (and by extension America’s) failure. Stewart leads off saying…
“It is the second full day of the Obama presidency. Day number two. It’s obviously gonna take some time until we get a real clear sense of the direction that this administration is gonna go in. Typically the first 100 days is the significant figure. But Fox News, also only two days into the new administration, has a different question. ‘100 days – Will we make it that long?'”
Watch Jon Stewart here:
Nothing much changed on Fox News for Obama’s second inauguration in 2012. The Folks at Fox were clearly depressed and labeled it “the saddest day of the year.” Let’s all remember that as Fox News leads the chorus of Donald Trump sycophants who denigrate the protesters who remain committed to the progressive, inclusive values that really do make America great.
Featured Image screengrab from Daily Show video.
- Trump Throws Juvenile Temper Tantrum After Being Spurned by NBA’s Steph Curry
- Trump’s Dangerous Attack on Free Speech Stirs Harsh Response From the NFL
- BREAKING: Nearly Half of US, Including Key States, Targeted by Russian Hackers in 2016 Election
- This Mysterious Group is Using Twitter to ‘Defund Bigotry’ – Starting With Breitbart
- Watch the Dumbest Man on Fox News Fail to Grasp Russia’s Cyber War in Debate With Rob Reiner
- Sickening Poll Proves Trump Supporters as Delusional as They are Deranged