CHAOS IN CHICAGO: Trump Rally Postponed As Violence Breaks Out (VIDEO)
Chicago Stands Up Against hate In Trump Campaign
On March 11 Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump was set to speak at a rally in Chicago. Trump never made it to the stage. Hundreds of protestors ascended and disrupted the event. The protestors made their presence and message clear: Trump’s hate is intolerable, does irrevocable damage to our democracy, and reeks of Adolf Hilter. Scuffles and shouting broke out as protesters loudly shouted, “Bernie, Bernie,” and the opposition shouted back “Trump, Trump.”
JUST IN: Trump campaign postpones Chicago rally over safety concerns. Protesters celebrating, tearing Trump signs. pic.twitter.com/b3koYR9XV8
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) March 12, 2016
Stoke the flames long enough and you’re bound to light a fire.
[brid video=”30035″ player=”5260″ title=”Chaos erupts at Donald Trump rally in Chicago”]
Featured Image: Screengrab/CNN
- America’s Biggest Problem Isn’t Trump: It’s Trumpism – And That Can’t Be Impeached.
- Sarah Huckabee-Sanders Kicked Out of Restaurant – Uses White House Account for Revenge
- Shocking Study Shows Sparse Connection between Gun Deaths and Mental Health Care
- ‘Shame, Shame’ – Chanting Children, Clergy Occupy Senate to Close Trump’s ‘Baby Jails’
- Inside the Desperate Fight between Teachers and the Alt-Right Infestation of the Internet
- Immigrant Children Stripped, Tortured by ‘Malicious and Sadistic’ Racist Guards at Defacto Prison
Quiana Fulton is a political writer, and she has a bachelor in political science from American Military University. She’s not jaded by polarization but absolutely has no time for people who refuse to partake in preserving and strengthening Democracy. She’s a staunch liberal that is capable of being friends with conservatives and is always down for a good debate. She’s a pro-life Dem (and yes, they exist).