Watch Anchorwoman Humiliate Hypocritical Groper in Chief Trump in 2 Harsh Minutes
This morning, President Trump took to Twitter to attack Senator Al Franken for a recent incident that occurred: a sports commentator by the name of Leeann Tweeden accused Franken of forcibly kissing and groping her during a comedy skit as part of a United Service Organizations tour in 2006. Franken has since apologized and supported an inquiry from the Senate Ethics Committee.
While it will be up to the people of Minnesota as to whether or not Franken deserves a reelection, the problem in this scenario is Trump’s hypocrisy. The President himself has had a bad history with regards to his treatment of women, going all the way back to his ex-wife who accused him of rape. During the 2016 presidential election, these allegations were significantly corroborated by a leaked tape from “Access Hollywood” that revealed Trump secretly disclosing to host Billy Bush how he enjoyed sexually assaulting women.
Bush ended up getting fired, but Trump went on to get elected President of the United States, showcasing just how little the conservative base actually cares about family values. In the time since the tape was unveiled, many women have come forward about their supposed horrible experiences with Trump, with there now being a lawsuit in the works to take him to court.
Related: Major Advertiser Attacked for Dumping Hannity over His Creepy Defense of Roy Moore (TWEETS)
Not only that, but Trump has refused to comment on the horrifying stories regarding Alabama Republican candidate Roy Moore and his disturbing love for children, indicating where his priorities lie. Luckily, MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle decided to give the President a reminder about his own dirty past through a short segment on his accusers and their own tragic narratives.
Check it out below:
Featured image screenshot via YouTube.
- Rupert Murdoch Slams Claims of Rampant Sexual Harrassment at Fox News As ‘Nonsense’
- Trump Preaches Respect for Law Enforcement, An Hour After Dissing FBI
- The Best People? Twitter Thrashes Trump’s Judicial Nominee for His Sheer, Shocking Incompetence
- Watch Paul Ryan Say The Most Idiotic, Sexist, Inherently Racist & Snobbish Thing Ever
- Watch The Corrupt AF FCC Chair Join Right Wing Misinfo Operative To Dance On Grave of Free Speech
- Ex-Trump Aide Omarosa Sounds Alarm: ‘I Was Very Uncomfortable With’ Events In Trump White House