Jimmy Fallon Makes 2016 Election Even More Ridiculous — With Pee-Wee Herman Voices (VIDEO)
This clip of the candidates talking like Pee-Wee Herman will be the funniest thing you see today
Need a break from serious politics for a moment? Luckily, Jimmy Fallon had you in mind when he created a Pee-Wee Herman voice over for the top politicians running in the 2016 election during a segment on Fallon Tonight.
The idea came to Fallon in the audience suggestion box, which asks:
“Hey Jimmy, I’m in a pickle because I want to watch the election coverage but I also want to watch the new Pee-Wee Herman movie on Netflix. Can you help?”
Fallon thinks for a moment, and says:
“Definitely! Here’s coverage of the 2016 presidential candidates talking, but we’ve replaced their real voices to make them sound like Pee-Wee Herman.”
Fallon managed to make Donald Trump and Texas Senator Ted Cruz funny for a change. He cuts to a furious Sen. Cruz talking about Donald Trump’s comments about his wife, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders talking about legalizing marijuana, Donald Trump talking about the wall he’s going to make Mexico pay for, and a clip of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton laughing — only Pee-Wee style.
It’s exactly what Americans burnt out on politics needed in this contentious campaign season that has been getting downright ugly with candidates attacking each others wives, penis size comments, angry protesters attacking each other, and the Bernie vs. Hillary arguments.
One person wrote on Twitter:
“Whoever came up with this idea, I thank you, cause it gave me so much giggles!!”
Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. You wouldn’t think Pee-Wee Herman and politics goes together, but Fallon pulled it off perfectly.
— Henry A Hibbert (@riquemarto) March 31, 2016
Check it out:
Featured Image via YouTube Screen Capture
- It’s Official: Fox News and the GOP have merged into a single political media enterprise
- Ana Navarro to Trump: As Commander in Chief “you do not fight with the family of a dead soldier!”
- The Daily Caller actually thinks Ted Cruz won this argument – but really, he got Bern’d!
- Terrifying new poll shows most Republicans don’t support the 1st Amendment
- Internet rejoices as school honoring Confederate leader to be renamed for Barack Obama
- Experts, Mar-a-Lago visitors skeptical of White House claims about records