Donald Trump May Postpone His UK State Visit Out of Fear
Trump’s visit to UK Has Been postponed, if not cancelled
Donald Trump’s visit to the UK may be postponed out of fears from the U.S. President. According to The Guardian, Trump told Britain’s Prime Minister, Theresa May, in a phone call he is unsure if his state visit to Britain should go on due to the lack of support from the British people and the probability of large-scale protests being organized against him. Perhaps, he thinks, his visit should be put on hold for a while. Trump’s hesitation was expressed by a Downing Street adviser who, allegedly, was in the room when the call was made.
Trump’s state visit was already postponed once from March to June due to huge public protests that took place across the UK, with thousands of people expressing their discontent. Nevertheless, this time Downing Street has denied a change of plans. A spokeswoman for May’s office said
“We aren’t going to comment on speculation about the contents of private phone conversations. The queen extended an invitation to President Trump to visit the UK and there is no change to those plans.”
The invitation was made by Theresa May just a week after Trump’s inauguration, to which many senior diplomats have expressed the invite may have been premature. However, with the passing months of Trump’s administration and the subsequent trail of foreign disasters , the invitation has been thought of being even cancelled by some. This was the case of London’s mayor Sadiq Khan after Trump’s idiotic tweets after the terror attacks.
The Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn, also agreed with Khan
Cancellation of President Trump's State Visit is welcome, especially after his attack on London's mayor & withdrawal from #ParisClimateDeal.
— Jeremy Corbyn (@jeremycorbyn) June 11, 2017
Although plans for Trump’s visit have not been officially confirmed, it is certain that regardless when the U.S. President chooses to carry on with it, it will never be a good timing. The British people do not like Donald Trump.
Featured image via Jack Taylor/Getty Images News
- Fox News ‘Reporter’ Exalts White Supremacist Killer in Charlottesville as a ‘Vigilante’ (VIDEO)
- Trump’s DOJ Battles Web Host For Private Information On 1.3 Million Resistance Members
- Trump Calls White Supremacists ‘Fine People’, Says ‘Alt-Left’ Shares Blame for Charlottesville
- This World War II Vet Has a Chilling Warning about Trump and the Charlottesville N*zi Terrorists
- Take That, Trump: Obama’s Post-Charlottesville Tweet 2nd Most Liked in Twitter History
- Funnyman Jimmy Fallon Gets Serious, Slams ‘Shameful’ Trump After Charlottesville N*zi Attack